Search results

1. The Reverend

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Yep, same as mine. The bars are fine though.
  2. The Reverend

It's been a perfect series of days. Redhill blast on the Fuel Ex-e, Followed by two days at my Lysterfield local on the Highlander and Paradox. Then Redhill again for the fourth day and on the Fuel Ex-e again. Very blessed to be able to ride with great mates in fun locations.
  3. The Reverend

Newly Released Bikes General

That headset / cable routing though....:confused:
  4. The Reverend

Forgive me, I have sinned...

Thanks mate, we've covered it under PM's. :)
  5. The Reverend

I'm a month in on mine now and am completely won over by it. obviously the climbing is great (coming from a normal bike) but even without assistance it's very good. Its general trail manners and handling are just excellent and then the descending is wicked fun. It's basically made all aspects...
  6. The Reverend

It's been very wet here again so decided just to hit fire roads and Comm Games descent on the Paradox to ensure the legs don't completely get used assistance from the E-bike. The legs felt great actually which is encouraging as I've kept the training up. I didn't hit anything too testing but...
  7. The Reverend

Looks awesome. That sky / colour looks vaguely familiar but it must be from somewhere other than SE Australia. It's been nothing but rain for so long....
  8. The Reverend

Great news and good to hear.
  9. The Reverend

I may be cheating but I'm having more fun

From one ebike owner to another, there is no hate anyone should care about. I'm having so much more fun on mine than I thought was possible. Enjoy every second on it! :D
  10. The Reverend

The discount code thread

Great timing on this one...
  11. The Reverend

Yep, we were just hustling into Rocksalt and I did notice a couple of riders but my focus was on the trail entrance, sorry I missed you! There's few of those Fuel Ex-e bikes about actually - they seem popular. Conditions were much better than I'd expected at Redhill given recent rains...
  12. The Reverend

Took the Fuel Ex-e out for a sunny ride at Redhill. I'm enjoying this bike so very much. Climbing is as stress free as I'd like it to be, and descending (especially now the stock tyres have been removed) is even better than I'd hoped. I'm going to have to force myself to ride a normal bike...
  13. The Reverend

TAS Evil Following V3 XL Frame

I tried Gumtree and it was a low priced item. Sold ok and a friend of mine has sold frames on it previously without problem. With FB you've lots of groups you'll need to join to gain access to sell. And the questions and comments from the vocal yet uninformed gets really annoying rather...
  14. The Reverend

Red Bull Hardline

That's an insane crash. How he's still riding I don't know.
  15. The Reverend

Newly Released Bikes General

It certainly isn't a looker, but it has almost everything one could functionally want from a bike. Even size specific rear centre. "Are you not entertained?" Not repugnant by any means, but it's clearly function over form.
  16. The Reverend

TAS Evil Following V3 XL Frame

The seller's market has passed somewhat but I personally don't think it's overpriced. Speaking as a fellow XL rider when it comes to selling the reduced numbers at this end of the bell curve becomes apparent. Have you tried Facebook and Gumtree. Higher numbers but also more imbeciles. I can't...
  17. The Reverend

Redhill seems to have exploded with Ebikes of late. So many riders of all ages with them. I'll be in the "support" camp over the "passenger" camp when it comes to Ebikes. Like I say, the climb still makes you breathe more forcefully, but it's more tolerable and you're moving faster so it's...
  18. The Reverend

@The Reverend what sort of elevation/kms are you getting from a full charge? (Whenyou get a chance to empty it can you let me know the numbers please? When I next get a chance to track it I'll report back. I'm pretty impressed with it on duration. As long as you don't rinse it out on full power...
  19. The Reverend

I swear this is what I thought it'd be like. I remember using 180mm cranks on one bike and loving it. I didn't like 170mm though. 175mm is my go to. 165mm feels great though... I can't even pretend to understand it.
  20. The Reverend

Ah thanks, I've been letting it run the whole way down and then charging it back up ahead of the next ride if it needs it. A couple of rides have left it at 50% or so so I'd ride it the next time from that level. Only once did I get home at less than 10% and it's an easy pedal if all the power...