Search results

1. Oddjob

WTB Air fork 11/8 steerer

I've got a Manitou Machete in 27.5. I can post photos if interested. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  2. Oddjob

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Yes. These were one of the most famous flat pedals from the freeride era. Haven't been made in a long time. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  3. Oddjob

The QUICK question thread.....

https://m.catch.com.au/product/2-pack-xiaomi-ax3000-wifi6-wireless-router-3000mbps-256mb-dual-band-wifi-router-5g-160mhz-support-ipv6-ofdma-mesh-router-10989213/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwyt-ZBhCNARIsAKH1174W8V4WEHlJ34I2REEiP5kesnB6JlmC9UWqERMrw1zC_2VVM1hTcowaAgHAEALw_wcB&offer_id=50256442&ref=gmc Sent...
  4. Oddjob

Basic Home Maintenance Gear

Brand of tools is important too. Knipex, Wera and Bahco everything is good. Bondhus Gorilla grips are good Allen keys. Pedros, Park, Unior, Icetoolz, Cyclo, Topeak all make good bike specific tools. Some are better than others for certain things but I don't have any complete duds from those...
  5. Oddjob

What does your day look like?

Seafood dinner! And some fugu? Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

AM The temporary blood nut

Eww SRAM Guides.... Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  7. Oddjob

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

They were going to the front anyway. I expect Ukraine to be forming a fifth column division very soon. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

You laugh you lose

Now I know what to look out for in the afterlife. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  9. Oddjob

Confessions from the fuckwits

That's good. I got a better one. We've had a few dry days and thought about riding. Drove past my trails and they looked like Noah's Ark was still in the area. Fuckwit. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  10. Oddjob

Something is up with your frame. If it's a BSA BB get it chased and faced, and that might fix it. If it's a fuck you 30 setup you might need to get in touch with a certain Hambini for a custom fix. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  11. Oddjob

I just use a CamelBak 3 litre sideways. Then use a second bladder and their quicklink system to do super quick refills. Pm me and I'll send you pictures of my setup. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

https://www.bikebug.com/finish-line-ceramic-grease-p-46120.html Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

What does your day look like?

Fucking tradies. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

Russia Vs. America; Here we go again kids!

Russia has a bit of a history of military disasters followed by revolution. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  15. Oddjob

Blood Racing. How fast do you bleed?

Got sub 4 mins a couple of months ago. Go hypertension! Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  16. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

A bit like those e-bike douc.... hold on. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  17. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

Yes. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  18. Oddjob

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

You forgot HMAS Subby McSubface. Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk
  19. Oddjob

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I reckon we will lease some of the Los Angeles class subs as they are replaced with Virginia class subs. There's 4 of them that weren't built to the upgraded 688i spec that will be due for refuel/decommission soon. These could refueled/upgraded in the older drydocks that can't fit the new...
  20. Oddjob

You laugh you lose

If the artist was going for accuracy, the people dancing would be further away. (Across the street in my case) Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk