Search results

1. Plankosaurus

The last movie you've last watched last

I think a lot of that was because of the fanfare and gushing that the people that liked it were doing. I thought it was meh. It definitely wasn't batman v superman bad, but it didn't deserve all the praise being heaped on it either. Superhero movies are going to be an increasingly hard sell as...
  2. Plankosaurus

The QUICK question thread.....

We came from a quiet little hills type primary school that I'm not convinced even had computers, down to a suburban type that told us we needed to pay for a certain Chromebook for 3 kids that the school could most definitely not assure us would be usable the next year when the twins went up to...
  3. Plankosaurus

Truly horrific, where's that toilet? Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  4. Plankosaurus

It was 100% Stallone, the toilet was just fine [emoji108] [emoji38] I also definitely wasn't prepared for the intensity of it all, not something to take lightly at all and I was caught way off guard. I dabbled a bit in the late 90s, indoors and outdoors was usually fine, TVs were usually...
  5. Plankosaurus

I watched antz the first time I took mushies, right as it was peaking. Wasn't prepared for my minced up brain attempting to reconcile Stallone's voice coming from the orange and blue blobs that I assume was the tv. Terrifying experience, I went and sat in the toilet for an hour and waited for it...
  6. Plankosaurus

Silvan

pull the wings off a few flys and take some photos, that should get them chaining themselves to the trees there ;)
  7. Plankosaurus

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Smarmyness will vary depending on your vote [emoji6] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  8. Plankosaurus

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

i wonder show much actual physical pain that poor fella felt when he hit the enter key to publish that? :p
  9. Plankosaurus

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  10. Plankosaurus

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Took the Olde tracer out for its first ride in a decade. It feels a lot better than something this age should, a little cramped and really high up (not getting pedal strikes with a BB that tall!), But after 5min I didn't notice it and it was a breeze to ride. I need to move the chainline, it's...
  11. Plankosaurus

What's my new frame going to be?

Oh my... Build thread starting this weekend [emoji16] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  12. Plankosaurus

VIC Wheely mediocre garage sale

No stress mate, another fella stepped up to nab it. I can't interest you in some antique 26" wheels can I? [emoji38] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  13. Plankosaurus

Bargain buys thread

This is the biggest bugbear on the magura calipers too, annoying system. Having said that, as long as the upper port is sealed there should be minimal fluid loss. Or you can leave the cup/syringe up top and it'll just pull back more fluid. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  14. Plankosaurus

Any Zwifters out there?

I smoked for a decade, I'd be sceptical of any health benefits claimed [emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  15. Plankosaurus

The cooking thread

Not what I was going for, but YOLO [emoji2369] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  16. Plankosaurus

The cooking thread

Also with your pasta. Or risotto. Also the rest of the broccoli. Broccoli is fucking delicious [emoji108] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  17. Plankosaurus

I'm scared to get the storage bill now [emoji33] Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
  18. Plankosaurus

I reckon you might wind up disappointed, pretty sure you can change the stroke easily enough, but the length isn't normally changeable. Super curious to know if that is a thing though [emoji848] Alternatively, you might be able to lose a few mm by using offset bushes if your frame uses 6mm...
  19. Plankosaurus

I've got some stuff taking up space here and I figure it might as well take up space at someone else's place. Also I need a couple of bits for the shiny orange avian that'll be hitting the workstand soon [emoji16] Prefer not to post the wheels if I can help it, no issues posting the shock or...
  20. Plankosaurus

Any Zwifters out there?

I told the other fellas on the ride that you had a kid up a tree emergency, they agreed that leaving kids up trees builds character. Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk