Search results

1. Freediver

Get the girls with our special weight-loss dieting techniques

Sorry to break the bad news but 3kg overnight with a stomach bug is going to be dehydration, not a magic blubber cure.
  2. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

I can see how those airfoils would work to help create a laminar flow around your legs when your all tucked up for aerodynamics but there is too many variables to see how they would work in a normal riding position. Maybe I should get in touch with the Australian Institute of Sport and see if...
  3. Freediver

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

$15 for an annoying looking, tubby ranga and worn T shirt. Tell him he's dreaming.
  4. Freediver

You laugh you lose

I read the replies, there's some gold in there. Every comment is taking the piss.
  5. Freediver

Little Things You Hate

I've been referring to bells as pedestrian randomisers for a while.
  6. Freediver

Little Things You Love

Corrct but not precise, 001.98 for conspiracy theories. I did have to look that up.
  7. Freediver

The last movie you've last watched last

The Pez Outlaw, if you're sick of watching documentaries that are all doom and gloom give this a go and put a smile on your face.
  8. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

I'll give that a go next time.
  9. Freediver

The QUICK question thread.....

What sunscreen do people use? I find I'm not much more than half an hour into a ride and I've sweated it of my face. Bonus points if you can suggest one that doesn't sting your eyes.
  10. Freediver

What are you listening to NOW?

It's a bit sad that too much of my listening is after I hear of an artists death. I'm playing Deja vu now. For those of you that have never heard it.
  11. Freediver

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

I don't know if those involved were catholic but I don't think the catholic church had anything to o with it.
  12. Freediver

Little Things You Love

I've given myself a fright a couple of times when I've been slashing and noticed the stripes before the legs.
  13. Freediver

The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

It actually goes back to the Antisemitic League which was a European thing in the 1880's. They were anti jew, anti communist and anti freemason.
  14. Freediver

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

Another good plant but walk on it once and it looks like shit for the next few months. Also with pigface you see a lot of the South African varieties for some reason in nurseries so be careful.
  15. Freediver

Burners' Backyards: Veggies, Gardening, Landscape & Design

Atriplex semibaccata, also called creeping saltbush but so are a couple of other plants. It forms a dense, almost weed proof mat, grows quick and any native nursery will stock it. Enchylaena tomentosa or ruby saltbush is really cool but can be hard to establish even though it's tough when it...
  16. Freediver

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

What kind of dickhead lets their cat roam in a place like that?
  17. Freediver

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

ding a ding dang my dang a long ling long
  18. Freediver

Little Things You Love

Unfortunately that's just a small percentage of the billions of extra carp that bred during the floods. The floods also spread them back into spots where they had been eradicated. Carp populations love floods.
  19. Freediver

The cooking thread

It may have worked, I'm just waiting for it to cool down.
  20. Freediver

The cooking thread

I'm making lokum/Turkish delight for the first time and I'm at that nervous stage where it just looks like a pot of glue. Next I'm going to have a crack at halwa. Both of these are being done with recipes so I guess that makes me a bit amateur.