Search results

1. Sethius

VIC Meijun 180mm rotors new never used black 6 bolt

What: 2x 180mm meijun floating rotors black 6 bolt Price:$50 posted Where: point cook, Docklands. Pics: sure. Why: went 203mm for power and got fat with broken leg, going to need all the help I can get.
  2. Sethius

Private mtb park with food+accom

Always looking towards the future and assessing life's options. Would be interested to know how many of you would viably spend a weekend or few days in your own cabin in the forest with a communal eating lodge with a chef/pastry chef on site to prepare meals with produce locally and from the...
  3. Sethius

Tld 6400 knee brace

Well between the hefty amounts of arthritis and some pretty nasty ligament damage along with a double break in the leg, is anyone using the tld 6400 brace? Odds of a full heal arent great and ill need to protect it if I want to keep riding into the future.
  4. Sethius

Which 27mm internal alloy rim

Alright lads, getting closer with this build. However struggling on the rim selection. It'll be 28H 29er front, 32H 27.5 rear. Looking for light front rim thats welded, hopefully 6069, if it isn't I'd like it eyeleted. Would be good to pair this up with a rear matching 32H rim in 27.5 or...
  5. Sethius

Black hope brakes

What: hope tech 3 brakes E4 or v4 or trial zone tech , no x2s. Too fat for those piss weak things. Where:anywhere Price : sub 300 pair, 410 at pushys sale 15%. Lines: suit large frame
  6. Sethius

A brake i can get excited about

https://www.bicycle.braking.com/complete-systems/ Finally, a modern version of my beloved hope v2s. Brutal power, no inconsistent pad wear of a 4 pot or cleaning numerous sticky pistons,or bleeding behind etc. Ticks all the boxes, but finding a price isnt easy. Distris don't list it, and Steve...
  7. Sethius

Trails in the dandedongs

So seems there's alot of unsanctioned trails, question is, what's worth checking out when I can ride again?
  8. Sethius

Vibrocore 350 vs carbon

Hi lads, building the wheels up next for this build and still can't decide on rims. Have spent some solid time on various carbon wheelsets and only enjoy the sensation out of the corners, otherwise not phased. Is anyone running the vibrocore 350 rim after using nobl/zelvy/enve.if so, are you...
  9. Sethius

VIC E13 cassette, hope or magura brake, 30mm bsa bb

What: E13 cassette, decent brakes, 30mm bb Bsa. Price: under 200 cassette, under 300 brakes, under 40 BB. Where: Victoria.
  10. Sethius

Anyone driving the following : Lexus RC, infiniti q60 or Jaguar XE.

As per comments as I know a few of you lads like the car world: keen to see if anyone is using one of the above 3 as their daily and wondering how you find it?
  11. Sethius

AM The long road to building.

Been a long time since a fresh build, longest since I was 15 actually. Been well over a year since the last, and no wheels since early in the year. Frame: Last clay 140mm 27.5 black. Fork: TBA, nothing ticks every box. MRP Vs formula Vs Revel. MANITOU MEZZER. Shock: TBA. Brakes: Hope tech...
  12. Sethius

Trw derailleurs

http://www.trwactive.com For the non working dentists around. We slowly see more on the market, come on TRP. Pick up the slack from Box.
  13. Sethius

Banshee whores unite

Hey lads, mates looking at laying down the funds on the spitfire but he wants to use the short dropouts which fit a 26 x 2.6 wheel. Anyone using these drop outs with a 27.5x 2.35 maxxis tyre?
  14. Sethius

Camping blocks,whos got one?

Evening gents. So with many of us working city bound, or Sydney etc how many of you have a place to retreat to? If so, got any shots or setups that have worked well? IE. 470 Ennis Road, Tallarook http://www.domain.com.au/2014599642 1170 Skenes Creek Road Tanybryn Vic 3249...
  15. Sethius

VIC Norco Sasquatch, Manik or rampage

What: mid 2000s Norco hardtail with a 135x10mm rear end. Where: vic Price: $300 Why: parts bin for old frame I have.
  16. Sethius

Who did you build with, and why them?

With all the chat in the passive energy topic, quiet a few of you have built which got me thinking. Who did you build with, why did you choose them and what were the 3 biggest factors for choosing them? I have a feeling most of you may of been owner-builders! Full disclaimer: working for a...
  17. Sethius

VIC Hope tech v2 Ltd edition brakeset photos added sold

What: hope Ltd edition black and green v2 brakeset with braided lines. Where: point cook or geelong. Price: $350 firm. Info: immaculate, plenty of pad. Sheer on and off power, largest 2 pot caliper made. BPC and lever adjust, long lines. Pics: can supply, video in bleeding hope thread.
  18. Sethius

VIC Dartmoor wish long size. Hope, canecreek, shimano 700 price drop now $1500 sold.

What: 2016 Dartmoor wish large 27.5 frame 160mm travel 135x12 rear. Spec: cane creek inline shock X fusion coil R fork 170mm (fits roughcut hlr metric damper, was the plan) Shimano SLX drivetrain Dartmoor custom built wheelset 26, built up for HD use, just never happened. Schwable nobby nics...
  19. Sethius

Apartment living, bike supply n working.

Well life's down abit a strange turn and it looks like ill be moving into a 3rd floor apartment which is new experience and the first time I've not had a shed for car and bike goods.. What setups do you have for your gear, a maintenance area and bike storage? It'll be a single bedroom so no...
  20. Sethius

VIC Onyx red hubs. The bling is real! Pair for 400firm tonight! Sprag clutch for life SOLD

What: onyx zelvy hubs Spec: 142mm X 12mm 6 bolt, XD driver , spray clutch. 32H red. 15mm X 100mm 6 bolt 32H red. 400km of use. Price: $500ono quick sale. Alright 400 Firm plus $15 for postage. No haggle, no paypal. Pics: can supply. Location: Geelong. Why: was going to build wheels for my...