Search results

1. Sethius

26" DJ fork - which one?

If the forks cooked, how's the headtube underneath. And have you taken it off. If the forks rat shit, may be other issues aswell. Failing that, brand new old stock vengances can be had cheap.
  2. Sethius

New Enduro fork... I want one!

Agreed. So I'll be up for taking them if you dont get along with them. Haha mine will be set to 150mm on mullet. Looks like I'll be coming up brat way in the futures. Too many houses to be sold in the next 3 years not to!
  3. Sethius

VIC Meijun 180mm rotors new never used black 6 bolt

What: 2x 180mm meijun floating rotors black 6 bolt Price:$50 posted Where: point cook, Docklands. Pics: sure. Why: went 203mm for power and got fat with broken leg, going to need all the help I can get.
  4. Sethius

You mean years of rs getting away with no oil, or fox doing years of flaking pitting kashima coating and creaking csus?
  5. Sethius

Bargain buys thread

That's what I'm facing. Looks like he's just kept it or left in his van. They can't even find it in their depot as they don't know which one and even if it came back to one.
  6. Sethius

Best value ladies dual suspension MTB under $3000?

A liv on sale. They reguarly get down to 40% off. Bike exchange will be riddled with them.
  7. Sethius

Bargain buys thread

Anyone had issues with couriers please? This is the 3rd time I've had grief with them..I may just stop ordering with pushys because of it.
  8. Sethius

Only review to shit can it. But then the sram Corp probably requested it, the affiliation with Sram has been pretty hefty this year.
  9. Sethius

Little Things You Love

Just scored the Ballarat region for my work, with it being predicted to be the next hotspot I'm super pumped! Our display house should be ready early next year. keen.
  10. Sethius

Trails near Yarra Valley Cycles/Mount Dandenong

There was some stuff being shuttled near the pig and whistle in the pines Kallista way. Not sure if what legal or not,was pretty busy though! Also saw plenty the other day hanging around the top of Kalorama so must be something there too.
  11. Sethius

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Laced up my mullet wheels. Pretty cheap, will be interesting to see how they hold up. Dt350 straight pull front, cx ray bladed, arc27. Raceface vault, cx ray bladed, arc27.
  12. Sethius

Anyone seen it cheaper than 949usd?
  13. Sethius

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Only if it's male and older.
  14. Sethius

Sounds like we need a group buy.
  15. Sethius

NS SNABB respray

I like it.
  16. Sethius

Bargain buys thread

15% off at pushys and they got some hope brakes back in stock. Cheapest hope brakes anywhere.
  17. Sethius

The You Yangs Thread

Was it less or more exciting than your silvan trails?
  18. Sethius

That was the discussion due to our need of freight across the country in the road format. Solar panels on major distribution centres for the likes of Toll etc.
  19. Sethius

Was a small piece in R/auto this edition, sounds like it's here and just not really being discussed. Think it's got a good future in Aus.