Search results

1. teK--

Fire Warnings

Stay safe everyone
  2. teK--

uhhh ohhhhh

The way I read it is that Vertigo whether they were invited to pre ride the track or not, were the first to submit their management plan. In business it is always about who you know, and having contacts to get info first. Opportunities don't always come knocking on your door with an invite...
  3. teK--

Rocky Mountain Slayer

Cheers mate. Bike ride like a champ all weekend on all the downs and ups. Saved my ass on some rocky steep sections, but still kept up with most of the group on the biggest climbing days. It's a shame they made the new Slayer a bigger longer bike, which makes it less suitable as a one...
  4. teK--

Rocky Mountain Slayer

Yeah just a little something a mate does on the side. He made us all a jersey as a test run.
  5. teK--

Rocky Mountain Slayer

I'm just a bit late to the party having finally made a trip to Derby but with the bike this time. (Went last year but couldn't ride due an injury). So far would have to say Kumma Gutza and Trouty are my favorite tracks. Followed close second by Return to Sender and Flickety Sticks. Riding...
  6. teK--

Nup to the Cup

Skydome you talk as if everyone has the luxury of a good family , support network, or decent job which can help avoid the pitfalls of addiction. Well society is unfair and usually it's those near the bottom of the pecking order who end up losing everything to those 1% who sit near top of the...
  7. teK--

Nup to the Cup

I stopped supporting anything to do with the races a couple of years ago. There are better things to do. The recent expose should hopefully convince more people to do the same.
  8. teK--

VIC Tear offs for 100% goggles -SOLD

Yeah mate send me a PM
  9. teK--

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

I just modified my existing valve with a Dremel. Although I was lazy and only did it for the rear wheel. First tyre change I mixed the two valves up and had the same issue as you lol. Now both valves are modified.
  10. teK--

Canfield Unobtainium

I see what u did there...
  11. teK--

Canfield Unobtainium

Very nice! Haven't seen a diamond with DVC on it yet. Just what mine needed.
  12. teK--

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Anyone remember this game? We need something like this mtbs. Jousting sticks anyone?
  13. teK--

Rocky Mountain Slayer

Hey mate PM sent.
  14. teK--

NSW WTB New Knee

Swap for dirt jumper plus cash my way?
  15. teK--

Tell me about riding in Bright

Just build a chairlift and there will be no nitpicking or complaints
  16. teK--

I won't lie , first couple of rides notice the weight. But it is easily offset by being able to run lowered pressures, for the extra grip and damping on the rear plus generally peace of mind. Fitting them is not a issue once you've done it once and get the technique down pat. The tighter...
  17. teK--

This seems to be a fairly common theme of the reviews ive seen. As for cushcore ive used the same one for almost 2 years and several tyre changes. Plenty of abuse and not one pinch flat or damaged rim. Has a few minor cuts in it when I checked recently, but overall looks to still be in very...
  18. teK--

New Enduro fork... I want one!

Looks promising. Maybe it was just in the context of Pikes then, where I was told cannot change bushings. Edit: just saw the price... What the actual fuck? Does that come with a matching set of crown steerers or something
  19. teK--

If I'm not mistaken, with the Rockshox lowers you can't get replacement bushes. They can hone bushings which are undersized, but if they are too sloppy then it is time for new lowers. I would think it is warranty in that case on a brand new fork, but such pain you will have to put your Charger...
  20. teK--

Funny you mention, because what really pisses me off is when it is up to workshops to offer aftermarket services such as blueprinting (make sure bushings are aligned, and not too tight or too loose, ensure no excessive grease in air springs, correct oil levels etc) when really it should be the...