Search results

1. Dozer

Product Review Joystick 8 Bit LT handlebars and Joystick Binary stem

In regards to 35mm versus 31.8mm, Hard to say until I have an exact same version of each. I've got 35mm Raceface bars on my Tracer but the bikes are chalk and cheese. I made mention that I found the 31.8mm Joystick bars stiffer than the stock 35mm generic Norco bars though, can't quitew put my...
  2. Dozer

What are you listening to NOW?

I was deep in thought flying across the Tasman sea last week thinking of the old "What are your deadset best five albums of all time?" and I have decided. The Prodigy - The Fat of the Land White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000 Tool - Aenima The Chemical Brothers - Dig your own hole Death in Vegas -...
  3. Dozer

I'm not so funny on my fashion sense but I do heavily scrutinize my wife's outfits if the shoes, belt and purse don't match so I think my answer is yes. ;) I've not seen a person use a hanky since the mid nineties, I though people discovered tissues and hygiene?
  4. Dozer

Ewwww, who mismatches their stem and bar brands! :eek:
  5. Dozer

Fidlock Twist Bottle and Bike Mount

I knew as soon as I typed it that you'd call me out, I'll find some other quirky thing do that'll rile you up for tomorrow. ;)
  6. Dozer

Fidlock Twist Bottle and Bike Mount

I've mounted mine on top of my top tube, back as close as I can to the seat. Weird spot for it but it doesn't touch my legs at all, stays clean and hasn't come off unintentionally once in the times I've used it. Try it on your top tube first @doihoi, works for me. ;)
  7. Dozer

Pub Trivia

Common sense?
  8. Dozer

I initially thought that when looking at my other options but a handlebar under $100 is good buying. The stem is in the same ballpark as the other brands of that vintage but admittedly, it is a touch dear. Still, in this price range you want your gear to look a lot more classy than the old...
  9. Dozer

You're absolutely right, I binned that pretty quickly after I had to change some lengths, much neater now. ;)
  10. Dozer

Touch wood, I’ve never broken a handlebar just riding along. I’ve discovered cracks in my bars before a ride but thankfully not during. I’ve not really seen many failures so it’s reassuring to know the mainstream brands we have available are pretty reliable. If Loic Bruni can downhill the world...
  11. Dozer

The gaming thread

I love my sim racing. I am on PS4 and use a Thrustmaster TRS300. I have it setup on a cheap Fantastic Furniture desk and a comfy office chair, works a treat. I say go for it, its a great time mate.
  12. Dozer

Product Review Huck Norris anti flat tubeless protection

Jesus H Christ, you may aswell just cut knobs into that stuff and run it without a tyre. Thats a lot of material to soak up all your sealant.
  13. Dozer

Hottest 100

@steve jobs' pancreas That chart is pretty telling huh. I haven't paid much attention to Triple J for a few years now but the things I hear in mates cars or at a BBQ or whatever are pretty dire. Seems to me like the energy of music in days gone by isn't a thing on the radio now and the dreary...
  14. Dozer

Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Far out, thats bloody hot. I've been in 42 degrees in Kamloops but 46? Far out.
  15. Dozer

2019 World Cup discussion.

Ah gotcha, you're referring to the Intense image. ;)
  16. Dozer

I do recall suggesting Sam was going to conquer the CX world, he's beaten everything else. ;)
  17. Dozer

Name one.
  18. Dozer

Whatever, Gwin is a rad dude. He's a bloody fast rider that plays the PR game astoundingly well and everyone buys whatever he gets on. Jack will benefit from having a couple of super quick dudes around him, they'll potentially have a top three podium for Intense sometime soon. Team rumors...
  19. Dozer

The gaming thread

Haha, good once you sorted it though? There's some cool weapons you can upgrade to that are effective in certain missions. When you're chasing unmanned aircraft in bunches you can buy and select a cluster missile device that locks onto up to eight objects and fires from one pull of the trigger...
  20. Dozer

Why is pill testing even a debate?

I wondered this and thought the only way to distribute a safe option would be to brew a clean batch, bag it with recognizable packaging for distribution, advertise it's for sale then sell it at the event. My current mindset on pill testing is it's the current trend for people with no fucking...