Search results

1. Dozer

Canberra Farkin Burner Christmas Gnar Fest

I got paralyzed on champagne at a wedding a few weeks back, pretty sure there is no champagne available after I guzzled it all. Terrible bloody stuff.
  2. Dozer

What does your day look like?

And I do drive to the trails with my helmet on
  3. Dozer

The gaming thread

Playstation 5 is due to be available for Christmas 2020. As far as new console launches have gone, they aren't too great until a few months after it with some of the bigger titles landing. I have read that Grand Theft Auto 6 will be a launch title exclusive to PS5 though, that could be pretty...
  4. Dozer

Product Review Deity Components from Lusty Industries

Many a bike lands on the shop floor with a pretty darn fancy spec nowadays. Some are priced to sell with good frames and kind of okay components. Whichever mountain bike you plan to buy or currently have underneath you; you can always treat yourself to a cockpit upgrade to sweeten the deal. With...
  5. Dozer

Fire Warnings

This is expected but bothers me and I'd probably knock a guy like that out. I'm all for the praise the fire guys get but I do know there is some absolute fucking cocksacks involved that don't help the cause.
  6. Dozer

Fire Warnings

Is anyone on here a volunteer fire fighter? I reckon I might join up. Keen to hear some real world experience on it.
  7. Dozer

Fire Warnings

Things are fine (to date) on our side of the range. A mere handful of kilometers away over the hills though, it's putrid, homes lost, needless to say a lot of animals in harms way but no one reported to be hurt or dead. Some of the warnings have been considered way over the top but I don't...
  8. Dozer

Fire Warnings

Myself and two other guys stayed in a neighborhood in Willow Vale in 2001 and saved the adjoining six homes. Was something I NEVER want to experience again, was something you cannot describe and even trying to do so peaks your heart rate. I dread to think what the coming days will bring in my...
  9. Dozer

Nup to the Cup

:D:D:D:D:D I'll give you that, good call. ;)
  10. Dozer

Nup to the Cup

Spot! Fuck off, there's nothing sporting about the alleged intelligent species of humans using a horse for them to make money. I could go on all day about how much I hate that industry and 100% of it is people related. Greed, dishonesty, extreme elitism, massive wankery etc etc. Gambling is the...
  11. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

https://bikeglendhu.co.nz/ I'm so excited, Wanaka is my favorite place in the world and this just tops it off.
  12. Dozer

The gaming thread

From what I've bothered to watch, this looks like the stupidest game made. I'm not gonna play it so my opinion on it isn't educated but the hype around this guy's games astounds me. I've played the Metal Gear's and they are great but fuck me they drag on.
  13. Dozer

Nup to the Cup

For the wellbeing of the animals, lets ditch those pesky Asians.
  14. Dozer

Nup to the Cup

Definition of irony: A woman at work posts an article on Fakebook yesty outlining her dislike for the horse "racing" industry. Today she has spent three point five fucking hours setting up the office sweep and held a bunch of people's work up while doing so. For fucks sake.
  15. Dozer

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

So, there's a substantial trail network opening next month in New Zealand that has not released a trail map; only a location and it is going to be astounding. The trails cannot be shuttled and are ride up only. The info generated is very similar to the feel of the Glenworth Valley project and...
  16. Dozer

Nup to the Cup

Fuck your horse racing, any animal racing actually. Strap a human to another human and beat the fuck out of each other to appease some dickhead with a gambling problem, let animals be. Humans are putrid.
  17. Dozer

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

But I'd prefer to spend the difference in cost on two return airfares to New Zealand each year and have the awesome inserts protecting my rims anyway.
  18. Dozer

I've not touched Cushcore, don't see the point in spending that much money when I can get a beaut product like this and other closed cell foam models. Being around alot of bikes though, I've seen the ups and downs of Cushcore and would gladly run a set to get a feel but not sold on the benefits...
  19. Dozer

You don’t come across a lot of folks running a tube nowadays. Tubeless tyre systems in mountain biking are certainly here to stay but it doesn’t entirely eliminate the chance of a flat tyre does it? The early days of tubeless setup were only just okay but I was beating my rims up pretty badly in...
  20. Dozer

Customer Service Warning

I do like that idea but the shitstorm it can create legally (and it has in the past ) just ain’t worth the agro or the need to iron a shirt to wear in court for us. As for the thread itself, I and many others know what condition bikes are in when they cone out of a box and it’s 99.9% perfect...