Search results

1. Ky1e

Banshee Titan 29er

I honestly prefer to climb on this than the slayer, in part because 29er, but mostly the suspension platform, just feels right [emoji106]
  2. Ky1e

Banshee Titan 29er

The one figure which really did worry me was the wheelbase.. It is longer in a large than my old mk2 legend was... Only slightly, but longer is longer [emoji23]
  3. Ky1e

Banshee Titan 29er

I've had it for a few months now, do like it, it's quite the bit longer than my old slayer, took abit of getting used to cornering, but I've got the hang of it. It's an outright weapon at speed, dangerous haha. Might come down that way soon for a pedal, welcome to take it for a ride if you'd...
  4. Ky1e

Banshee Titan 29er

Sure did! Loving it so far.. OP where abouts are you located mate?
  5. Ky1e

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Looks awesome mate! Nice job
  6. Ky1e

Wend for a casual 60km road ride in the rain.. So good to get rain [emoji108]
  7. Ky1e

Echo all booms comments. I thought it was good value for the shuttles, all things considered
  8. Ky1e

Yeah I loved it! Only had 2 day in total in march, both wet, blew my AC joint, and still wanna go back. Maydena is fkn epic
  9. Ky1e

Washed my nordest frame to take photos for sale.. Nek minnut decided to rebuild it [emoji23]
  10. Ky1e

That's a longwall chock.. An old one. Think underground coal mine. You have a longwall face, being mined by a shearer which travels back and forth on the coal face, then directly behind the shearer you have a massive line of these longwall chocks side by side. They hold the roof up where the...
  11. Ky1e

Hung it off a chock..
  12. Ky1e

9th here.. Got some work to do! Happy Birthday!
  13. Ky1e

Thredbo - all you need to know

Trail bike... Or both if you can
  14. Ky1e

Shit news and good news all in the one post! Lucky mate!! Glad you got it back
  15. Ky1e

Thredbo - all you need to know

Not a bad week all in all, my placings in the flow and am were low, but my best times by a good bit and pretty pleased with how I rode after coming back from the shoulder Injury at maydena in march. Have barely ridden the mtb all year so I'm calling it a win! Thanks to all the volunteers too! I...
  16. Ky1e

Blistering speed on the downs mate. Takes all you can give and shitloads more! I did struggle turning it on tight stuff, but haven't ridden a dualy 29er in ages.. and being such a long bike doesn't make it easier LOL. But working on getting the hang of it. So far it's a big yes from me!
  17. Ky1e

Did this thing @cannonball. Titan absolutely slays the downs!
  18. Ky1e

Some casual party laps today [emoji106] rest day today, flow racing tomorrow!
  19. Ky1e

The direct replacement this was for was a 2017 rm slayer. I had one of the first in the country. Owned it 2.5 years. Loved it, but time for a change. It's very early days yet, so cant give much of an opinion. Coof AF tho! Am loving it so far! Reminds me if my old mk2 legend
  20. Ky1e

Yep sure can. Whatever works basically