Search results

1. M

Frame only option

See image above for Geo, it's more a big travel trail bike than an enduro thrasher looking at the geo. I'm hoping for a around $4000 but waiting on final numbers, but thought I'd put it up here to see if I should even bother getting a batch.
  2. M

Frame only option

3. M

Frame only option

It would include all the controllers, sensors, battery, motor, mode switch and display.
  4. M

Frame only option

Hi Guys, I'm running the numbers on 150R/160F carbon E-bike with a shimano E8000 motor and 8035 battery. Is there a market in Australia for a frame only E-bike? What price would you be willing to pay for a new brand E-bike? Cheers
  5. M

Newly Released Bikes General

I should be able to, if i put an order in for a few.
  6. M

Newly Released Bikes General

I was looking over the numbers today, they should be under $3000 in Australia.
  7. M

Who’s doing Mackayos?

Get out in front, the ice has grip the melting snow not so much.
  8. M

Which alum+coil bike?

If you don't mind more travel the propain spindrift is a pretty epic bike and comes with a coil out of the box.
  9. M

Who's running Coil over Air?

The one guy bringing them in is good to deal with, he even checked in after the first few rides to make sure i liked the tune. The resizing is only an issue if you don't have a metric shock size, i was lucky to have a 230x60 which is super common and easy to re stroke.
  10. M

Who's running Coil over Air?

EXT has a hydraulic bottom out, it works really well and the bump stop is tiny.
  11. M

Which alum+coil bike?

banshee rune with a ext shock would just be in budget.
  12. M

99 Bikes Canberra - which one?

just detour to Wollongong on the way home.
  13. M

99 Bikes Canberra - which one?

I live with the bike builder for lidcombe and castlehill 99 bike stores. The build quality from him is great.
  14. M

NSW FOUND Dual SusTrail Bike- Large.

2018 Large banshee Phantom, x1 mech, shifter and cassette, x0 trail brakes, 150 reverb and 120mm pike just back from service last week.
  15. M

Shimano XT / SLX 12-Speed

auspost now does parcel forwarding
  16. M

Getting arsey (a saddle thread)

sq labs for the win, i'm yet to get numb junk even after 3 hours in the saddle.
  17. M

Propain Spindrift

more pictures
  18. M

Propain Spindrift

ride by instinct is the Aussie disturber, it's all air dropped from Germany so all he does is sort out the postage and customs. You can only buy as a complete, but you can request it to come as a build kit and build it yourself like i did. I a box load of new bits to sell...
  19. M

Propain Spindrift

So it got a good beating at thredbo destroyed one rim and set new pb on most tracks with magic marries front and rear, that was very surprising. Riding it i know it's heavier than the firebird but it doesn't feel it, I don't think i have ever cornered as fast on any bike as i have on this just...
  20. M

Propain Spindrift

After owning the Pivot Firebrid for nearly 2 years I thought it was time for a change so I Thought back to the bike i had the most fun on and that was the specialized demo 7 that i took to Whistler the first time. So I went looking for 180mm coil sprung park bike and this should fit the bill...