Search results

1. smiffy

Bar length - how is too wide?

Some grips add length to your bars too. DMR Deathgrips added 25mm to each end. So measure the width with the grips on rather than just the h/bar
  2. smiffy

2020 Norco Optic C1

I too was hoping the new optic was a updated version of the previous xc-ish model (which obviously it is) but i didn't think they would turn it into a park bike. Their colour schemes are so "woke" it has turned me away from norco's after owning 2 of them.
  3. smiffy

Bargain buys thread

Pushy 15% off site wide ends wednesday 11pm, code SITE15
  4. smiffy

Bargain buys thread

I looked into Amazon but found i wasn't any cheaper than other online sites, and lacked at lot of choice. Even using the american site, once converted to AUD and then add delivery cost, its just easier to go through Pushys or mtbdirect.
  5. smiffy

Customer Service Warning

I've bought 2 bikes from 2 different bike shops with similar experiences. I then take it to other bike shop to fix the others faults as the trust is broken. Part fault is the workshop kid sloppy assembly and tune (usually the chain is too long and the gears are all crunchy) The other part is...
  6. smiffy

Early retirement / FIRE

I guess this clip is what your referring to your original question. While it all sounds good in theory it doesn't take into account that share markets are quite volatile at the moment and worlds countries and economies are clashing, and possibly housing market bubbles in Aust, NZ and Canada...
  7. smiffy

Wanted - fox proframe or tld stage - medium - found

Yes code is AUG15 at the final checkout
  8. smiffy

Bargain buys thread

Pushys 15% off everything today only https://www.pushys.com.au
  9. smiffy

pushys 15% off everything today only TLD stage helmets M/L in black or red for $357!!
  10. smiffy

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2951705178190555/ Proframe medium (not mine)
  11. smiffy

Bell Sixer vs Bell Super 3

Soo any test reports of the Bell sixer? Good or Bad? Does it let air flow through or run hot to wear? Does it sit high on your head or snug down to the crown?
  12. smiffy

Bargain buys thread

30% off at Pushys June sale on current TLD FOX helmets clothing armor etc. - Bought a TLD Stage helmet and jersey for less than the cost of the just helmet's RRP. https://www.pushys.com.au/june-sale
  13. smiffy

FOUND Roval Wheel - Lysterfield

Found today (Sat 25/5/19) at Lysterfield 1 Roval front wheel. Send me a msg and I'll arrange to have returned it to you.
  14. smiffy

sold

Reduced to $55 pick up (postage extra)
  15. smiffy

Sold

$30 posted anywhere (within aust)
  16. smiffy

sold

They were in the garage sale section for a week or so. If your interested in a week, then send me a PM.
  17. smiffy

Sold

Payment made via Direct Debit or cash on pick up Item: ODI Troy Lee Designs grips Aqua blue/Teal colour SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Location:Bayside Melbourne Item Condition:New in the packet Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions: (CRC $36, Pushys Online $50) - $22 pick...
  18. smiffy

sold

Payment via Direct Debit or Cash on Pick up. (no paypal sorry) Item: NEW Shimano AM41 Flat Sole MTB shoes Size 44 (mens UK9 /US10) SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Location:Bayside Melbourne Item Condition:New in the box un-used Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions:(CRC...
  19. smiffy

VIC Sold

Sorry, Yes Pending payment and pick up. Also avaliable at My Mountain or mountainbikedirect.com.au
  20. smiffy

VIC Sold

New Items added.