Search results

1. moorey

The QUICK question thread.....

Haven’t used that one. My general experience with car sealant is a no. Too thick, and you need too much of it to get around everywhere. Give it a try though, use more than usual, maybe 150mm* *all just guess work. Report back.
  2. moorey

Little Things You Hate

In their defense, you are putting all their kids through uni.
  3. moorey

Bargain buys thread

4. moorey

Bargain buys thread

Yep. Sometimes. If it’s in Aussie warehouse. Doesn’t show up in stock for Aussies if you’re logged in for the geoblocked stuff.
  5. moorey

Wheel building person Melbourne

I resemble that remark.
  6. moorey

How stolen does this look, or a bargain and get on it.

Reckon not. @FigBo0T paid less for one on here. He’s got another bike in his profile.
  7. moorey

Inside Line in SA do a vintage class. It’s awesome work, and super popular. @Koper25, something to think about? :p
  8. moorey

Hard to see with your blurry pic. Can you wipe your splurge off the camera lens?
  9. moorey

I think they’re Shivers.
  10. moorey

MTB forks. You’re welcome.
  11. moorey

Oh. Thought you were doing the VDHS. I guess that explains the stink eye I got at Narby when I pinched his arse and said ‘Hey Tas’ :oops:
  12. moorey

Little Things You Hate

Good prices at LBS’s isn’t usually the issue, it’s good customer service, and a clue about bikes and repairs. I have a great one for the latter. Unfortunately, their Shimano wholesale is the price of online retail. Nothing they can do about that. I support them whenever and however I can still...
  13. moorey

Little Things You Hate

@FigBo0T, ISCG old/03 or 05? Got an 05. Surely the Nomad has ISCG mounts on frame?
  14. moorey

VIC Fox factory DPX2 185 X 52.5

Nope. Username isn’t capitalised. No need for a ! It was a statement, not an exclamation!.!.!.!.?
  15. moorey

Bargain buys thread

Wiggle is $124. https://www.wiggle.com.au/shimano-xt-m8000-shadow-11-speed-rear-mech-au/
  16. moorey

If you weren’t in a rush, and got your spokes dialed, I could grab the stuff off you at Baw Baw and build up for Beauty. I suspect you want it for Baw Baw and Beauty. Disclaimer. I rate myself as an above average self taught spanner monkey. I tend to overrate myself.
  17. moorey

Rogues.
  18. moorey

1865? Good spokes cost most of that. +1 for Astro generally. He knows his stuff, also about chemtrails :p
  19. moorey

Sold NX Eagle mini group.

Sold, paid and delivered this morning. Sorry Tim.