Search results

1. C

Sunrace 11-50 11speed cassette for Sram

Hey guys, just wondering if a Sunrace 11-50 11 speed will work with a standard gx rear mech? Are there any better 11 speed options? thanks CC
  2. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Star_Wars/feeling.mp3
  3. C

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

Haha, I was skeptical a year ago when I read “new bike park for Sydney” and it turned out to be an hour North!
  4. C

What is a good one bike solution?

A good one bike solution is one bike for this and one bike for that....
  5. C

Ho hum... another cracked rear triangle!

Normally I don't ride the Primer at the location where this occurred. I normally ride my steel HT. Funny thing is. it happened on a spot where my wife usually walks it. I was giving her stick a week ago because my mate finally rode it and she hadn't. I've ridden it hundreds of times and think...
  6. C

“Feel the fleece”...? Are you a New Zulander...? Do you want some velcro gloves?
  7. C

If my frame were older I’d shove a plug up the middle of the stay and repair it myself. Next frame will definitely be alloy! I have a steel hardtail... it’s heavy as fuck but it takes the punishment!f
  8. C

I did that. $650 and that’s unpainted! I’ve ordered a replacement.
  9. C

My wife has a Stumpjumper and the alloy rear end ond that thing is as beefy as fuck!
  10. C

Just over 12 months ago I received a warranty replacement frame due to a cracked rear triangle on my Intense spider 29c. It was a manufacturing fault in that instance. I received an Intense Primer as a replacement which has been fantastic. Until a few days ago I hadn’t had any impacts on the...
  11. C

Froome

I’ve never liked Froome; however I’d never wish this on anyone. Fractured hip and femur would be career ending IMO.
  12. C

Strava accuracy

I find Strava really hit and miss. It’s super accurate whenever I get a KOM, but as dodgy as fuck whenever someone goes faster!
  13. C

Shimano XT / SLX 12-Speed

Geezus, xt is expensive! How can Shitmano justify a price hike of more than double ove 8000? RD-M8100 is 192 Euro on Hibike!
  14. C

Five Ten Freerider Pro - Sizing Q

Yes, I saw that. Maybe worth grabbing a pair to try!
  15. C

Thanks mate! I did think of that; however they only have a 12 (my usual size) and no 12 1/2 or 13!
  16. C

Hey all, following on from my 5 10 rant, it seems there are limited options regarding a worthy contender, with the exception of Unparallel which may be available in Australia sometime this year. I currently ride Impact pro and before that the Vxi and freerider contact. Does anyone have any...
  17. C

WTF is happening with Five Ten?

Thanks Shmity. I have sent them an email to see what the options are.
  18. C

Just Looked at Unparallel and they appear to not sell direct. The Australian Distributors website has no mention of Unparallel! Typical!
  19. C

Ok, thanks guys! I've been MIA lately so I missed that one!