Search results

1. Dales Cannon

Happy New Year Farkiners!

Happy New Year and may all your rides be enjoyable. Shout out to those struggling with bush fires. Stay safe everyone.
  2. Dales Cannon

XT or XTR 11 speed shifter, i spec ii

Item: XT or XTR 11 speed i spec ii shifter Location: anywheres Item Condition: vg Price and price conditions: prefer to swap my bar mounted XT for an i spec ii, anyway let me know Extra Info: the i spec set up suits me betterer Pictures:
  3. Dales Cannon

International Notice to all members with trading access

We have been working through tidying up the for sale and wtb posts. Sadly the bot that is supposed to clear the sold or found items is having a bad hair day. A couple of points that you guys can help us: Don't delete the posts once you have sold or found just write sold or found in the thread...
  4. Dales Cannon

Something is definately not right

Bike – Cannondale F29, circa 2016 ish Frame – Cannondale Ballistec Carbon Rear shock – Not this time Front shock/fork – Cannondale needle bearing USD Lefty 100mm Handlebars – Cannondale C3 alloy Stem - Cannondale C3 alloy Headset – Cannondale 1.5” Grips - Cannondale Saddle – Prologo Nago Evo X8...
  5. Dales Cannon

Shimano SlX 4 pot brakes

Discussion about SLX 4 pot calipers... now... Thanks @Oddjob
  6. Dales Cannon

Trail bike - hard tail FOUND - well sort of

Item: trail or cross country bike in L or XL Location: Brisbane and thereabouts Price range/Willing to Pay: $1,000 Extra Info: son and his mate are looking to do some riding so I am one bike short. Not after anything exotic but it needs to be in good condition. Hardtail or dually, wheel size...
  7. Dales Cannon

Climate change - what can we do?

This is meant to run in parallel to "Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy" and is to offer suggestions on what anyone can do to help the situation. It is not a pissing contest and posts of this type and any whining or finger pointing will be deleted. And yes there has been plenty of...
  8. Dales Cannon

Wanted (probably) 29er wheelset FOUND

Item: 29" Wheelset. 100x15 and 135xQR with Shimano freehub Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition / build ... $250 - 350 ish I am thinking about replacing the wheelset on my Giant hardtail. Currently it is running Giant P-XC2 wheels which are flexy and weigh just...
  9. Dales Cannon

Merry Christmas Farkiners

Hope everyone gets the bike bits they need if not the bits you want. Have a great day and stay safe to ride another day.
  10. Dales Cannon

Fatbiking in Alaska _ Iditarod trail

There are a few of us who know Troy and aware that he has been doing various races and challenges. This morning I saw a snippet of video about his race in Alaska on morning ABC TV so I tracked down the link...
  11. Dales Cannon

Found

Item: 26" QR wheelset Location: Brissy but postage is ok too Item Condition: good++ Price and price conditions: what have you got? Extra Info: Wifey's bike has had a few upgrades and most recently went 1x10 which got me thinking about a decent wheelset. Given that 26" wheels are the dodo...
  12. Dales Cannon

Found Shimano 9 speed long cage rear derailleur.

Item: Shimano 9 speed long cage rear derailleur, Deore, SLX or XT Location: Brisbane but post is ok. Eventually Item Condition: very good Price and price conditions: what ya got? Extra Info: I am upgrading my niece's near new Scott. It is running 3x8 and I have all the bits I need...
  13. Dales Cannon

I spec B attachment hardware screw found

Item: I spec B hardware screw Location: anywhere Item Condition: newish Reason for selling: N/A Price and price conditions: up to you Extra Info: I found a shifter but it doesn't have Shimano part no Y00398050 Pictures: In case anyone has changed shifters but has the weird...
  14. Dales Cannon

XT left shifter SL-M780-B 2/3 found

Item: Shimano SL-M780-B 2/3 left shifter Location: Not bothered Item Condition: Newish would be nice but needs to be good working order Price and price conditions: Let's do a deal Extra Info: Looking at going 1x11 and throwing the XT stuff onto the Muru, so I need a front shifter...
  15. Dales Cannon

26" QR forks found

Item: 26" forks, QR 80 - 100mm travel Location: Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: $200? Extra Info: Prefer black or white but not overly fussed, hopefully more of these lying around that the others I was seeking
  16. Dales Cannon

26" suspension fork Found

Item: Fork to suit 26" wheels, 120/130mm travel, QR and tapered steerer Location: Brisbane preferably but happy to pay post for the right deal Price range/Willing to Pay: Not too much see below Extra Info: Wheelset is QR and I don't want to pour any more money into this thing than I really...
  17. Dales Cannon

This Bronson has pink bits

Yes another Bronson. Short version of long story. Some time back Jonny Sprockets posted a price drop on a L aluminium Solo. Around this time a colleague borrowed my Yeti and after a couple of weekends offered to buy it. Nephew has a new 5010 CC with everything and anything carbon which I tested...
  18. Dales Cannon

Reverb lower seat clamp

Throwing this out there in case anyone has a wrecked reverb or the spares. One of the reverb seat screws on the most fat one came loose travelling home on the weekend and the lower seat clamp, one screw and the nut are somewhere between the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. There is a spare part...
  19. Dales Cannon

120-140 travel 26" QR taper forks

Trying to salvage a mate's Trek and the Fox 32 RL forks are forked. Looking for some used 26" QR tapered forks with 120 - 140 travel. Brand and colour no big deal but he is a tight arse and will only spend $250 max. Anything out there? Alternatively some Fox uppers to swap out would be an...
  20. Dales Cannon

26" ali hardtail frame

Guys looking to give my BIL an upgrade and fit hydraulic discs to his grey nomad mobile. Being a generous soul I don't want to spend much on him since he has SALP disease. I will be giving him the fork, brakes, wheels etc and using what he already has on the old old Gary Fisher Tassajara non...