Search results

1. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Avid Brake Hose Angle Adaptor

I suspect that this is going to end up as an entry in the f-wits thread but for now it's here as I need answers. Does anybody know if you can get an angle adaptor that screws into an Avid lever body that would result in the brake hose running parallel to the bars? I have a Salsa Anything...
  2. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Salsa Kingpin -or- Bearpaw

Item: Salsa Kingpin Deluxe -or- Bearpaw rigid carbon fork, 15x150mm, tapered, three-pack mounts. Location: Newcastle, NSW Price Range/Willing to Pay: Up to $300 Extra Info: Special order item only from the local distributor who won't be putting another order through to Salsa until April. Perhaps...
  3. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW 26" 160mm Suspension Fork

Item: 26" 160mm Suspension Fork Location: Newcastle, NSW or willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: Cheap and cheerful Extra Info: 20mm axle, non-boost spacing, tapered steerer
  4. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Dirt Jump Frames with 142 x 12mm Sliding Axle?

Looking to buy new or second hand dirt jump frame, preferably in Aluminium. For cross compatibility of wheels with other bikes in the fleet I am chasing rear axle 142 x 12mm with horizontal or sliding dropouts, I know that the Trek Ticket DJ has this and I think that the Santa Cruz Jackal may...
  5. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Sold 2012 Trek Session 88 26" (Small)

Item: 2012 Trek Session 88 26" (Small) Location: Newcastle Item Condition: Used, excellent condition Reason for selling: N+1 = N-1 Price and price conditions: $1,800 Extra Info: Specification: Fork: Fox 40 RC2 FIT (Blue Spring) Shock: Fox DHX RC2 8.75x2.75 (400lbs Spring) Wheels: Bontrager...
  6. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Dirt Required for Pump Track Build

The design for the pump track in my back yard has been approved and construction is set to start early December. Does anyone in the Newcastle/Maitland area have two hundred odd cubic meters of reasonable quality track building dirt they want to offload?
  7. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [FOUND] 26" 160-180mm Fork

ITEM: 26" 160-180mm Single crown fork with tapered steerer and 15mm axle. LOCATION: Newcastle, NSW PRICE: Relative to condition EXTRA:
  8. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Europe - Austria

An upcoming work trip will see me in Austria for a few weeks around May based out of Zeltweg, I have already flagged the following as potential ride destinations and hope to tick them all off whilst I'm there. Does anyone else have any suggestions of must do/see/ride. My preference leans towards...
  9. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Garmin Edge 510 [Sold]

Item: Garmin Edge 510 Location: Newcastle Region, NSW Item condition: Used, cosmetic scuff marks on screen, functionally good. Reason for selling: Using the mapping feature on my Edge 810 more and I don't need two, no need to be greedy. Price and price condition: $220 including postage and...
  10. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Physiotherapist Recommendations - Maitland/Newcastle NSW

So I am looking for Burners recommendations for a good physio (or stories of who to avoid) in the Maitland/Newcastle area. I'm currently four weeks post patellofemoral stabilisation with tibial tubercle transfer and it's time to get this bad boy on the mend and back on the bike. Anyone with a...
  11. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Garmin Edge 510 - Bruckt

Just riding along the local trails recently and my Garmin jumps out of it's mount and falls to the ground, on closer inspection the little mounting feet have broken off the quarter turn on the back of the units case. A little interwebs search reveals that it isn't an isolated case but seeing how...
  12. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW Wanted: FOX 831 - 2014 34mm 26"[FOUND]

Item: FOX 831 Suspension Forks Location: Newcastle, NSW Price Range/Willing to Pay: Up to $900 Extra Info: Looking for MY2014 with 34mm staunctions, preferably new or as new condition. Maybe you have a set for a build that didn't go ahead or maybe your local has a set on the shelf, let me know...
  13. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [SOLD] Rock Shox Reverb Stealth - 31.6mm dia. [Price Drop 18/01]

Item: Rock Shox Reverb Stealth Dropper Post Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: New in box Reason for selling: Prefer my KS LEV Price and price conditions: $350 (Negotiable, buyer pays postage) Extra Info: This dropper post came in the box with my new bike and hasn't even been fitted...
  14. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [SOLD] MRP Lopes SL Chain Guide - ISCG05 - 32-38t [Price Drop 18/01]

Item: MRP Lopes SL Chain Guide - ISCG05 - 32-38t Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: New in box Reason for selling: Ordered for my new frame before the new frame arrived, turns out the new frame has ISCG Old tabs. Price and price conditions: $120 (Negotiable, buyer pays postage) Extra Info...
  15. cokeonspecialtwodollars

All Mountain Tracks - What Do You See

What do you like to see in an All Mountain Track? Be specific if possible list your top three favourite tracks and the sections that make them your favourite. As you may have heard a new AM track is going to built at Glenworth Valley soon and I am keen to know what you would like to see...
  16. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [Sold] 2005 Revell Throttle - Medium? $500

Item: Revell Throttle (circa 2005) Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used, good condition Reason for selling: Doesn't get any use Price and price conditions: $500 (negotiable, buyer pays postage) Extra Info: I won this bike in a raffle at a 4X race, it was always a bit long for my style...
  17. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW 2011 Trek Fuel Ex 8 15.5" (Small) [SOLD]

Please see for sale thread in the Gravity Enduro section here http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/show...-5-quot-(Small). Item: 2011 Trek Fuel Ex 8 Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Well used but well loved Reason for selling: Upgrading to a longer travel bike and it turns out that the "N"...
  18. cokeonspecialtwodollars

Please see for sale thread in the Gravity Enduro section here http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?271264-2011-Trek-Fuel-Ex-8-15-5-quot-(Small). Happy to refit to OEM cross country spec if that is what you're loooking for. If you would like any further details or additional pictures...
  19. cokeonspecialtwodollars

If you would like any further details or additional pictures, please let me know. Item: 2011 Trek Fuel Ex 8 Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Well used but well loved Reason for selling: Upgrading to a longer travel bike and it turns out that the "N" in N+1 is a finite number... who...
  20. cokeonspecialtwodollars

NSW [Sold] Manitou Sherman - 155mm Travel - 1.5" Steerer

Item: Manitou Sherman (circa 2002) - 155mm? Air Sprung Travel - Rebound Dampening - 1.5" Steerer 180mm long - 20mm Through Axle Location: Newcastle, NSW Item Condition: Used, fair condition. Cable rub marks on crown, stanchions are in perfect condition. Reason for selling: Cleaning out the...