Search results

1. R

Product Review Cleanskin Duo 2200 lumen and Cleanskin Solo 1000 lumen LED lights

They are on sale in the Black Friday / Cyber Monday Promo at the moment ...
  2. R

Storage / maintenance while off the bike for 6 months

Thanks everyone, back to the occupational therapist this week, first question is can I do some low impact riding around the streets!
  3. R

Thanks, wish I was healing that quick, had the stack on the 10th of December, and still haven't regained the ability to close a fist, yet alone the strength to be back on the bike (well I could be doing rides around the street, but that is frowned upon by the better half until I get the go ahead...
  4. R

After a nice OTB in mid December, I ended up doing a good bit of damage to my right hand (metacarpal break) which is going to keep me off the bike for some time. Outlook at the moment is at least another 12 - 16 weeks before I have strength back in the hand. Anything I should look at...
  5. R

Bargain buys thread

Five Ten Freeriders for $120 + delivery https://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/51SSMN4FS/title/five-ten-freerider-mtb-shoe
  6. R

Learning to ride with flats

Anyone know which stores in Melbourne stock these? Would love to try some on as my other shoes vary about 1.5 sizes.