Search results

1. FigBo0T

The QUICK question thread.....

There's some large grey area in it too. You can cross double lines "when it's safe" ...... yeah, um .... the point of double lines is ....?
  2. FigBo0T

Yeah, I know. I found a link in the link. They probably need to promote it a bit better. I always give them plenty of room, because I don't want the inconvenience of accidentally murdering someone, but I see some crazy shit regularly.
  3. FigBo0T

Is this 1.5 M over 60 kph a new rule, or am I just a backward boomer?
  4. FigBo0T

Electric Vehicles etc

Saw this a few days ago.
  5. FigBo0T

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

If you can't read or spell, youse may as well get creative.
  6. FigBo0T

Holden out of Oz in 2017

I think he was saying he built it? That's how I took it anyways.
  7. FigBo0T

What does your day look like?

I just went for a 45 minute drive in it. Picked up my kid from her work and dropped her home. It's nasty out there. Trees down, power outages, minor flooding all over the NW. I have to a full lap of the metropolis in a couple of hours :(
  8. FigBo0T

Newly Released Suspension Components General

I liked this bit a lot.
  9. FigBo0T

Holden out of Oz in 2017

#METOO, but I'd be quite happy with a 2 litre A4 wagon.
  10. FigBo0T

What does your day look like?

Farkin lightning again. Just stood outside for 5 minutes watching the show (like a movie scene, not realistic) and had another simultaneous flash/bang bastard. Scared the shite out of me and my poor puppy. We collided trying to get back inside .... It's headed East for the city as far as I can tell.
  11. FigBo0T

2020 Trance Advanced 29er

10 kg? Jeebus . Did you add or subtract weight with the rebuild?
  12. FigBo0T

Newly Released Suspension Components General

https://www.mbr.co.uk/news/rocksled-linkage-fork-394787
  13. FigBo0T

NSW Bargain Bin Sale

14. FigBo0T

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

You're pretty tall from memory. 6'2" or more?
  15. FigBo0T

TAS FOUND

Ahhh! I had no idea what this thread was about until now. 20 mm whosawhat? I have some 160/180's that @woolybeast gave me.
  16. FigBo0T

Little Things You Love

Fixie riders know this intimately .... :oops:so I've heard .....
  17. FigBo0T

Holden out of Oz in 2017

Them were the days .... John Goss was a family friend back in the 70's. He had dinner at my place many times, but I was a runt and remember none of his stories .....
  18. FigBo0T

Holden out of Oz in 2017

https://www.hsv.com.au/see/camaro/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAs67yBRC7ARIsAF49CdVnA9x5Og8ua8ohv6RB2I59SzwbO3mH7YF_1IUlKsgEUfeacsWWa_EaAnrzEALw_wcB
  19. FigBo0T

Holden out of Oz in 2017

It's completely the consumers "fault". "Choice" might be a better word. You "need" $29K in upgrades, in the same way a weekend warrior 'needs' carbon wheels, or $3K forks. If you aren't racing it, you're indulging.