Search results

1. FatMuz

Ti-springs.com no longer trading.

Thank god for that! The guy was a dishonest creep... took me months to get my money back through Paypal. He just kept lying and delaying... even sent me fake tracking numbers.
  2. FatMuz

Sold 2014 Ibis Ripley OG frame (XL), Rockshox DebonAir RT3 shock & Fox Transfer kashima dropper

Oooooo... go ahead... tempt me. Damn... just got rid of my non boost fork and wheels.
  3. FatMuz

Sold 2014 Ibis Ripley OG frame (XL), Rockshox DebonAir RT3 shock & Fox Transfer kashima dropper

Mate... I'm tempted to buy it back again :-)
  4. FatMuz

Sold Kona Process 111 frame (Large) and Fox DPX2 Factory

Non boost rear. Rear travel is in the name... 111 mm. It’s a short travel 29er trail ripper. Cheers.
  5. FatMuz

Short travel dual suspension frames for the modern huckwit

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/kona-process-111-frame-large-and-fox-dpx2-factory.316287/
  6. FatMuz

Sold Kona Process 111 frame (Large) and Fox DPX2 Factory

Item: Kona Process 111 Frame (large) + Fox DPX2 + headset Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition Excellent Reason for selling: no idea Price and price conditions: $900 Extra Info: 2017 Frame with great geometry....long and low. In excellent condition. I swapped out the standard shock...
  7. FatMuz

NSW SOLD Manitou Magnum Comp - 29+/27.5+ Boost

PM Sent
  8. FatMuz

Short travel dual suspension frames for the modern huckwit

I've got a nice Kona Process 111 frame with a new Factory DPX2 I'm about to sell for less than a grand. I've owned an Evil The Following (twice in fact) and I rate the Kona Process 111 a better all round bike. PM me if interested.
  9. FatMuz

Earbuds in while road riding - yay or nay?

My bike commute is an 80 km round trip with a mix of bike paths and road. I use a set of Trekz bone conduction ear phones and love them. I can hear what I need in terms of cars and conversations, but still get to enjoy my tunes on the ride. I wouldn't do it with standard in ear buds... but have...
  10. FatMuz

The gaming thread

Bought this tonight... just released. Great sense of downhill speed and sliding. Good fun. https://store.steampowered.com/app/711540/Lonely_Mountains_Downhill/
  11. FatMuz

Sold POLE Machine Frame (Large)

It seems we may possibly have a sale....payment pending!
  12. FatMuz

Banshee Paradox V3

Fork offset... you running the recommended 44 or the standard 51?
  13. FatMuz

PM sent with ph number
  14. FatMuz

I’m at Coolum Beach but travel back and forth between Caloundra and Coolum for work.
  15. FatMuz

183 cm. Not sure on bar rise...probs 20-25 mm. I previously owned an evolink 140... the machine out climbs it, out descends it and out blings it... no comparison.
  16. FatMuz

First prize goes to Jpez... It is indeed a 35 mm Chromag stem... matches the raw frame beautifully
  17. FatMuz

Item: Pole Machine Frame (Large) Location: Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition: Awesome Reason for selling: Just gotta Price and price conditions: Frame $3500 or Frame and Fork $4300 Extra Info: Large frame (510 mm reach) 160 mm rear travel Running with a 180 mm Lyrik up front Health reasons...
  18. FatMuz

Sold 2017 Trek Fuel Ex 9.8/9 Carbon Frame (Large -19.5") + 2018 Fox 34 Factory 140 Fork + more

Item: 2017 Trek Fuel Ex 9.8/9 Carbon Frame (Large -19.5") + 2018 Fox 34 Factory 140 Fork + more Location:Sunshine Coast, Qld Item Condition: Great Reason for selling:Son's at Uni now and doesn't get time to ride Price and price conditions: $1700 Extra Info: This Trek Fuel Ex 9.8/9 Carbon Frame...
  19. FatMuz

AM Mojo Geometron G15

I had a Nicolai G13. I loved everything about it except for the very low stack height. I tried a few work arounds but in the end, it's pretty much the reason I sold it. I now ride a Pole Machine and the stack height is right where I like it.