Search results

1. smitho

VIC Fox 36 EVOL Air Shaft Assembly 180mm travel

Bump. Still up for grabs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. smitho

VIC SOLD Fox 15x110 Boost QR Axle

Sorry this has since been sold. Managed to disable my account for a while by trying to change emails and missed your post - probably why didn’t get your PM either. Ad updated. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. smitho

Hope E4 levers/calipers on Shimano hoses

I’ve got a braided Hope front hose I’m not using you can have for a couple of dollars. With fittings. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. smitho

One day near Melbourne

Alternatively Lysterfield. Flat as hell, but 3 laps and about 80 kms should get you somewhere near 1000 vert metres! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. smitho

The 'My First Bike' Thread

1996 Marin Bobcat Trail. Not this bike, but the same - matching fork/stem/barends and all. Steel, gripshift, canti. Was my dad's bike and about three sizes too big, but first ticket to explore the Anglesea bush. Soon graduated to a thoroughly clapped out (and almost vintage even then) Marin...
  6. smitho

AM Evil Insurgent

Now with extra endur-bro! 2018 Fox 36 FIT4 160mm; Renthal Fatbar Carbon 35mm Stealth; SRAM GX Eagle 12-Speed drivetrain; Lezyne Flow Storage bottle cage; Granite Designs Rockband. Only fits a 600ml bottle, but that gets me through most rides. Much prefer riding without the Camelbak...
  7. smitho

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Such a ripper of a track. Hard trying to reign it in on the way down to avoid totalling walkers on the way up though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. smitho

Where that? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. smitho

Newly Released Bikes General

I’d still take one of these in that sexy Stingray colourway for 1/3 the price every time. Steel is real [emoji869] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. smitho

If it’s at the extreme ends of the cassette, it is likely a shift gap issue. If the derailleur is perfectly in line with the smallest cog, the cumulative effects of the 12 speed spacing will be most evident at the other end of the cassette. If if the difference in the shift gaps is 0.1mm...
  11. smitho

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Fitted with the ultra-rare Cannondale Righty fork Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. smitho

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Owned by a non-smoker. Never taken off road. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. smitho

Pub Trivia

Everest - Height above sea level Moana Kea - Height from base ??? - I think it’s called prominence or something, basically the degree it sticks up from the surrounding area Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. smitho

Pub Trivia

Bingo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. smitho

Pub Trivia

Tall, but not tall enough Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. smitho

Pub Trivia

What’s the highest peak in Antarctica? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. smitho

Pub Trivia

I seem to remember some bloke justifying the ownership of a poodle with this fact Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. smitho

Definitely the bike. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. smitho

VIC SOLD Fox 15x110 Boost QR Axle

Item: Fox 15x110 Boost QR Axle. Condition: Excellent. Price: $60 plus postage. Location: Melbourne. Reason for Sale: Spare. Other Info: Should fit most Fox forks with a 15x110 axle (Fox 36, 34 etc). Came off a 2018 Fox 36. RRP on MTB Direct is $129.95. Pictures: Sent from my iPhone...
  20. smitho

VIC Fox 36 EVOL Air Shaft Assembly 180mm travel

Item: Fox 36 EVOL Air Shaft Assembly 180mm travel Condition: Excellent. Only had a month or so use. Price: $45 plus postage. Location: Melbourne. Reason for Sale: Swapped for less travel. Other Info: Fits Fox 36 2018 onward. Includes retainer ring. RRP $89.95 of Cyclinic. Pictures...