Search results

1. S

Found

Item- xtr m9000 11speed shifter (bar mount) Location- anywhere if willing to post to 7011 Price- let me no Extra info- have a couple of xt to trade if you need a spare
  2. S

TAS Xtr 9100 lever

Item: Shimano xtr 9100 left hand lever Location: Hobart Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Not needed Price and price conditions:$100 Extra Info: Price includes postage Pictures:
  3. S

175mm fox transfer dropper

Item:175mm 30.9 internal routed fox transfer Location: anywhere if you will post Price range/Willing to Pay: Depending on dropper Extra Info: Have a 150mm if want to trade
  4. S

Posting photos?

How do I post photos not taken off my phone? To post a pic off my phone I have to use a resize it app to get photos small enough to load. How do I post photos from my camera or laptop. All I get is to big to post! I tried resizing and quality goes to shit.
  5. S

Low stack stems?

Looking for a low stack 50mm stem. Lowest I’ve found is a dmr defy at 31mm. Are there any other stems with smaller stack height?
  6. S

Georgetown mtb trails(tassie keeps building)

$4.4 million in funding announced for Georgetown mountain bike trails. 105kms of trails reported. 84kms of the trail have been designed already and they are catering for everyone. Green through blacks with shuttles available. Tassie keeps stepping it up,
  7. S

Backyard mechanics

Wasn’t going to post this but it’s to funny not to. Mates out for a ride and I get a text of this. I pissed myself and had no words. Think reply was he wanted a shorter wheelbase.
  8. S

TAS Fox Dirtpaw youth gloves (medium)

Item- Fox dirtpaw Youth gloves (medium) Location- Hobart Item condition- New but no tags Reason- Bought wrong size YOUTH medium Price- $20 post for extra $5 Extra Info- Be aware these are youth gloves, I bought thinking they were men’s medium Pics- yes
  9. S

TAS SOLD

Item- Fox sidewinder gloves (small) teal Location- Hobart Condition- excellent, worn 3 times Reason for sale- to small Price- $15 will post for Extra $5 Pics- yes
  10. S

FOUND

Item- selle Italia flite gel flow carbon Location- anywhere if you can post Item condition- good usable Reason- replacement Price- fair Extra info- 130mm really like this saddle and I can’t find new anymore Pics- yes
  11. S

TAS SOLD

Item- 29” fox factory 32 CTD 100mm Location- Hobart (sorry no post) Item condition- See photos, good used condition, few scratches on lowers, stanchions mint, 192mm steerer. Reason for selling- Gone boost Price- $300 Pictures- Yes
  12. S

Fox transfer dropper remote/post?

I’ve just gone to fit a new dropper and remote. Seems I’m missing the shim that goes on the cable to connect to post. This is what came with kit. Should the shim have come with remote or with seat post? Have contacted mtb direct but thought I’d check here to see if anyone else has had this issue.
  13. S

Santa Cruz Highball c 29er

Thought I'd do a quick PYR on my highball as I've had time to complete another rebuild. I bought this bike second hand a few years ago. Was built originally with shimano 2x10 xtr group set, fox factory 100mm 32's, mavic slr wheelset. This very quickly became my favorite bike. I,m one of the few...
  14. S

Sold SOLD

Item- Mavic crossmax sl 27.5 Location- Hobart (prefer not to post) Item condition- Good used condition, original tyres/rotors and cassette. No stickers and a couple of small scratches. No dents and run true. Price- $450 Extra info- xtr 11-40 cassette, rotors 160/180, tyres nobi Nic 2.1...
  15. S

Sold SOLD

Item- 2017 fox factory stepcast 32 27.5 Location-Hobart but will post Item condition- Excellent used condition, Mint bar scratches on lowers. Price- $450 Reason for sale- 34’s Other info- Garmin says 290klms. 181mm steerer. I changed stickers for the stealth look. Pics- Yes
  16. S

Sold SOLD

Item- XTR M987 Brake set/no rotors Location- Hobart but will post Item condition- Perfect working order/ used condition, come with free scratches Price- $130 Reason for sale- Upgrading to 4 pots Other info- Can supply rotors it needed. Metal pads. 1300 and 740 lines. Pics- Yes
  17. S

Garbaruk 11-50 cassette

Anyone running a garbaruk 11-50 cassette? I’ve just fitted an 11-50 cassette with cage. Should of done it earlier. I’ve been grinding it out for years running 11-40 with 34 ring. Legs aren’t what they used to be and getting worse the older I get. What a difference especially on tight techy...
  18. S

Another day another collarbone

So took the hardtail out for a spin today. Rebuild nearly complete and was going to give it a good test with the new gearing. Well about 10ks in clipped a tree and before I knew it was picking myself up off the ground. Been here before and proceeded to walk out. Pissed as I walked my bike down...
  19. S

Found

Item- 2014 fox 34 140-160 csu kashima coat black Location- Anywhere if willing to post to Hobart Price- cheap but fair Extra info- not sure what other years are compatiable, would prefer black but white would get me out of trouble. Would consider complete fork if cheap. Trying to salvage as...
  20. S

Magura brakes with shimano oil?

Just bought some mt7’s and was wondering if shimano mineral oil is compatible? I have read both yes and no. Can anyone running magura brakes confirm. I have bought another bleed kit with a 100ml bottle of magura fluid just in case. Would like to run shimano oil if I can as all other bikes run...