Search results

1. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

New fork and front wheel/tyre. Test ride at 5, bring it on.
  2. S

NSW Brand New Spank 350 Rim

PM sent
  3. S

Bargain buys thread

Bikeinn are the same as far as geoblocking. Not sure how they are doing it, I have bought plenty with both and never had a problem. Bikeinn are slow to ship though.
  4. S

Bargain buys thread

Decent price, but fuck you Microspline. https://www.merlincycles.com/shimano-slx-m7100-1x12-transmission-groupset-181093.html
  5. S

Fox 34 air cap socket - DIY

I'd be in for a couple
  6. S

Chain reaction cycles

I placed an order Thursday night, arrived Monday. Was marked as free express shipping. Came from UK, I was pleasantly surprised.
  7. S

FOUND. Cinch 32t ring.

If Moorey doesn't want this, I'm interested.
  8. S

Bargain buys thread

CRC have some cheap raceface wheelset at the moment https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/au/en/wheels?f=4294911914&_requestid=2871794
  9. S

The QUICK question thread.....

Is a 160mm fork pushing it on a bike designed around a 140 fork? Bike is a banshee paradox v3 29er. Recommend a 44offset fork. Was going to buy a fox 34 140 (mtb direct only have 51 offset left), they do have a 160 lyric rc2 that has a 42 offset. Im tempted to try the lyric even though im a fox man.
  10. S

Pics of damage but hard to get photo on the phone. I have tried nuts and bolts (my go to shop), the look on his face wasn't promising. He said straight away it's off a bike isn't it.
  11. S

Can you buy a 15x1.0 helicoil kit? If you think I didn't strip the bush in my bronson chainstay you'd be wrong. Fuckwit
  12. S

All so true. I was only having a winge. If I was in the car by myself the reaction would of been more holy shit you don't see that everyday and been ringing people with a great story. With daughter in the car, things changed especially after a while of thinking what if.
  13. S

Confessions from the fuckwits

Surely someone has tried the microwave
  14. S

Would you report this? This is more a vent than anything else. Stewed on this all day. This morning we are all in the car heading to the park with our daughter. Driving down the highway (this is Hobart, twin lane single direction, no breakdown lane as there are driveways on left side). The car...
  15. S

Hats off to you, that's a big day in the saddle.
  16. S

Getting arsey (a saddle thread)

I've just put an sdg radar on, first ride I hated it. After a little adjusting I'm coming round to liking it. They are cut short at the back.
  17. S

Confessions from the fuckwits

Ive resorted to a pad burn 3 times. No pots or pans needed, aluminium foil straight on the cooker has worked the times I've done it. They do smoke a bit when they need cooking.
  18. S

VIC Dropper post 30.9 external

Pics and pm sent.
  19. S

AM Waltly Ti Hardtail

Well done on a top bike build. Just had a look at pics on computer and wow what a bike. You have planted a seed for me, I was thinking of building an orange p7 next but this seriously has me thinking of going a different way now.
  20. S

That's a Kodak moment. Never seen one before but some good camo going on there.