Search results

1. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon medium

RELISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER. Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...
  2. robbieraver

Sold Fox factory DPX2 185 X 52.5

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: fox factory dpx2 trunnion mount 185 x 52.5 Location: melbourne Item Condition: amlost new, brought locally 2019, used 5 times still in box, not a mark on it. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: shock tune in the pictures...
  3. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...
  4. robbieraver

VIC Raceface vault 12 x 157 hub

Item: Raceface vault rear hub 12x157 32 hole shimano driver with box Location: Melbourne Item Condition: used hand full of times. Like new...excellent condition. Brand new shimano driver, was using sram xd. Reason for selling: spare not needed Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: free...
  5. robbieraver

Dirt art lake mountain

Anyone with info on the new build from lake mountain to marysville trail being built by dirt art ?
  6. robbieraver

Project Longer shock stroke

Putting together a new bike and noticed that i could sqeaze in another 10mm of travel. Now before you you respond with dont it for what ever reason, i know there are many good reasons on such and such frames and types of suspension linkages. Im putting in a longer shock but the same eye to eye...
  7. robbieraver

Stop digging in studley park!

To the riders with your shovels and picks chained to the tree in the Studley park area. STOP DIGGING NEW JUMP LINES AND BERMS..... not only are you making us look like moto riders with no care of our environment YOU WILL GET US BANNED FOR GOOD. You want jumps and berms and smooth trails...
  8. robbieraver

Calling all intense spider owners...

Needing a new trail bike...and the intense spider 275c has caught my eye..on paper the geo is spot on but what im after is who here has one and what bike could you compare it to. Im coming from a yeti sb5 and commencal meta trail to give you an idea of what i expect...
  9. robbieraver

Stans mrk 3 arch v easton arc 27

Any thoughts on which one for general trail shananigans.... Arch mark 3, 26 intenal width 425gms Easton ARC 27 internal width 450gms ?
  10. robbieraver

Mondraker Foxy v canyon spectral ?

Both bikes are 140 rear with up to 160 front.. Buuut which one??
  11. robbieraver

140mm travel frame choice advice...

Hey all needing some advice on a frame...as i cant make up my mind on what to get ive turned to you... Frame travel 140mm, carbon/alloy, internal cabling.
  12. robbieraver

yeti sb66 carbon frame, medium

yeti sb66 carbon frame only size medium only with or without shock located in melboune and willing to pay postage.
  13. robbieraver

please delete....

Please delete
  14. robbieraver

Sold

no longer for sale more info here...
  15. robbieraver

push hi/low compression adjuster, fox 34?

push have a hi and low speed compression adjuster for fox 34 floats ctd. anyone used or recommend this ?
  16. robbieraver

which 27.5 wheelset??

Any thoughts and im sure lots of opinions as to which wheelset for trail use. So far ive choosen spank ozzy 295 or hope with stans arch or dt swiss xm1501 Just cant decide.....
  17. robbieraver

commencal build up

commencal meta trail v4.. will start to build it up with fox and shimano.. Info here http://www.commencal-store.com/Mobile/MBSCProduct.asp?pdtid=14495097
  18. robbieraver

VIC Yeti sb66 alloy frame, small, lime, brand new,SOLD....

Item: YETI SB66 FRAME ALLOY SMALL SIZE, LIME COLOUR WITH CHIRS KING HEAD SET AND RP23 KASHIMA COAT BOOST VALVE SHOCK Location:MELBOURNE Item Condition:BRAND NEW, NEVER USED Reason for selling: NO MONEY TO BUILT IT. Price and price conditions:SOLD Pictures:[ATTACH=CONFIG]257155[/ATTACH]
  19. robbieraver

removed

removed due to time wasters.
  20. robbieraver

Thomson bar!

Can anyone tell me when these will be available? web site says 1 october, but ive seen nothing on any web site or any lbs cant help either!