Search results

1. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon medium

Price drop 1800.
  2. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon medium

RELISTED DUE TO TIME WASTER. Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...
  3. robbieraver

VIC Raceface vault 12 x 157 hub

Price dropped to $200
  4. robbieraver

Sold Fox factory DPX2 185 X 52.5

Price dropped to $400
  5. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon

Price dropped to $2000
  6. robbieraver

THIS SHOCK IS STILL FOR SALE. No more grammar correcting as im losing the will to live.
  7. robbieraver

Dales you are incorrect. I did not PURCHASE the shock with great care or effort. Just the simple act of asking for it then paying. procured; procuring Definition of procure 1transitive : to get possession of (something) : to obtain (something) by particular care and effortprocure a loanShe...
  8. robbieraver

I stand corrected.... oh the shame... The Difference between “Brought” and “Bought” Brought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to bring, which means “to carry someone or something to a place or person.”Bought is the past tense and past participle of the verb to buy, which means...
  9. robbieraver

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: fox factory dpx2 trunnion mount 185 x 52.5 Location: melbourne Item Condition: amlost new, brought locally 2019, used 5 times still in box, not a mark on it. Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: shock tune in the pictures...
  10. robbieraver

This hub is awsome if your after super fast engagement, it has 120 points of engagement. Double of dt swiss.
  11. robbieraver

Sold Devinci troy 2019 carbon

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Item: devinci troy 2019 medium with pike fork 160mm, headset, bottom bracket and rear dt swiss 350 hub Location: melbourne Item Condition: used, but in excellent condition well loved and will be missed, only one year old with the usual wear from riding it. No harsh...
  12. robbieraver

Item: Raceface vault rear hub 12x157 32 hole shimano driver with box Location: Melbourne Item Condition: used hand full of times. Like new...excellent condition. Brand new shimano driver, was using sram xd. Reason for selling: spare not needed Price and price conditions: $200 Extra Info: free...
  13. robbieraver

Dirt art lake mountain

and here is more..........They have been at it from the beginning of the year... seems that they have kept a lid on any info leaking out.
  14. robbieraver

Dirt art lake mountain

Anyone with info on the new build from lake mountain to marysville trail being built by dirt art ?
  15. robbieraver

Project Longer shock stroke

Ive checked....there is plenty of clearance as ive said in the original post for 10mm more travel with bump stop and frame compliance on full compression.
  16. robbieraver

Project Longer shock stroke

Putting together a new bike and noticed that i could sqeaze in another 10mm of travel. Now before you you respond with dont it for what ever reason, i know there are many good reasons on such and such frames and types of suspension linkages. Im putting in a longer shock but the same eye to eye...
  17. robbieraver

Yarra Trails regulars

o_OIve seen more trails closed over the years than ive had hot dinners... Please explain why we are treaded like vandals out the back of the school shelter shed.... oh thats right coz we rip down the signs and keep digging when told to stop.. Why dont we work with parks instead of pissing in...
  18. robbieraver

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

Who is responsible for maintenance of the lake mountain trails? they are in serious need of love.. Im all for raw single track, its all i ride but the trails are way too over grown to ride at speed.. And ive heard talk of more track being buit to marysville, anyone with real info?
  19. robbieraver

Stop digging in studley park!

Be careful staunch...im with big jd on this one.. I been around to see the trails closed to riders and fines been issued from PV if caught. The locals got right behind PV and took it a step further and made bike traps (read big holes with spikes covered and fishing line rider neck height). We...