1. Oddjob

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Oh no, this baby got back. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  2. Oddjob

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Fixed that for you. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  3. Oddjob

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Nice! Those Revel bikes look soooo good. I can personally vouch for the effectiveness of the CBF suspension system. The only thing that comes to mind at the moment is the Forbidden Druid. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  4. Oddjob

Brake choice...cura 4, dominion, quadiem gpsec

Europe unfortunately. Uberbike are in the UK and Trickstuff I got from Bike Components. Discbrakes are Taiwan based with a distribution warehouse in the US and UK. Look up bikefridge on Ebay. I used the sintered and the soft kevlar pads. The sintered are ok, and the kevlar are very good. I've...
  5. Oddjob

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Do you live in Sutherland? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  6. Oddjob

Coffee Drinkers Anonymous

At that price the Bezzera would probably be in need of a lot of love. I would personally avoid. If you do get an older machine like that, make sure its from a reputable dealer or service tech. Also, heat exchangers and dual boilers use a lot of water to flush corrosive gunk out of their boilers...
  7. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

Close but no cigar. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  8. Oddjob

+1. A good quality single boiler is a thing of beauty, a good quality grinder even more so. The Breville smart grinder is a good entry level and the Sette 270 would be the next step up. Even better would be a secondhand commercial single doser like a Compak A8. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  9. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

In German idiom the term 08/15 is a derogatory term meaning something totally ordinary and without originality. What is the origin of this term? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  10. Oddjob

Secondhand Silvia, Gaggia, or Lelit. https://www.jetblackespresso.com.au/shop/ac/coffee-machines/?pr=0-1000&rf=pr The consumer thermoblock machines are false economy, they are pretty fragile and you will end up upgrading anyway. If you end up getting a pid, don't bother getting one with steam...
  11. Oddjob

Pub Trivia

Glonass Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  12. Oddjob

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

That's pretty much the diametric opposite if a Cannondale Prophet. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  13. Oddjob

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Have you guys tried mounting and inflating the new tyre and leaving for a day or so to stretch the bead? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  14. Oddjob

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Its a bit hard to tell without the big scrunchy socks. OH YEAH! Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  15. Oddjob

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Is that a leotard? Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  16. Oddjob

Little Things You Hate

Because you're an e-biker who's suddenly experienced the wonders of mtb with zero experience or effort. Now you have to share it with all your clueless buddies. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  17. Oddjob

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Crumpled newspaper is surprisingly effective at wicking water. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  18. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

So thats the rattling I could hear this morning. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  19. Oddjob

Little Things You Love

Imagine how I felt when my 990 Adv got stolen. It carried me from Sydney to Broome and London to Beijing... I spent the insurance money on a scuba dive trip to the Galapagos :). Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
  20. Oddjob

Product Review Nukeproof Horizon Advanced Rim Defence

Check out this video, gives very good fundamentals that helped me fitting tyres with inserts. Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk