Search results

1. Beaker74

Sold Sold Fox 29, 120mm, 15x100, FIT 4

Item: 120mm Fox Factory 34 forks, to suit 29 inch wheels, 186mm steerer, FIT 4 damper, Kashima coated stanchions Location: Sunshine Coast Item Condition: Very good, no leaks, stanchions perfect condition Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $450 shipped Extra Info...
  2. Beaker74

QLD Garage clean out

Cleaning up the garage, all items used, but in good to very good condition. No longer needed Happy to ship at buyers expense. All items located on the Sunshine Coast, QLD. More pics available on request. 2) KS Lev Integra, 30.9mm, 100mm drop, with Southpaw lever. Has been serviced, little use...
  3. Beaker74

Sold Sold

Item: 2014 Specialized Enduro, 29", Large frame. Location: North Brisbane Item condition: Good, with the usual scratches and scrapes, Reason for selling: Pole Price and conditions: $1800, negotiable Extra info: Spare derailleur hanger and factory chain device thingy included...
  4. Beaker74

Sold SOLD

Item: 160mm Rockshox Lyrik, to suit 29 inch wheels, 15x100 hub spacing Location: Sunshine Coast Item condition: Brand new, never fitted to a bike, uncut steerer. Reason for selling: No longer needed. Price and conditions: $750. Extra info: Pictures: See attached, extra available on request.
  5. Beaker74

Difference between WolfCage and Goatlink.

As per the thread title, how do the WolfCage and Goatlink differ? They are both designed to increase derailleur capacity, but by slightly different methods. Why would you choose one over the other? I'm looking at getting a Sunrace 11-50 cassette to use with my XT GS mech, which of the above...
  6. Beaker74

KS barrel nut

I am chasing the barrel nut thingy that goes at the post actuator on a KS Lev Integra. One similar to this, http://www.artscyclery.com/Kind_Shock_Lev_Barrel_Cable_Clamp_Each/descpage-KSLEVCBC.html I've just had my post retro fitted with the new actuator mechanism and forgot about needing one...
  7. Beaker74

QLD SOLD: Avanti KISS 29er XL

Selling my single speed, doesn't get used enough, and I am running out of room in my garage. Not willing to sell any components separately just yet, unless you want the frame and running gear, and I'll keep the wheels. It is great fun to ride, surprisingly compliant, especially with the wide...
  8. Beaker74

27.2 dropper

What are the options for a 27.2 dropper post? Would like an underseat lever so I can switch it been bikes. Thomson seems to be the only one that I can find. Do KS do an underseat lever model? Do I have to roll Moorey for his. :behindsofa:
  9. Beaker74

Greetings from Townsville

Hello all, Just getting back into mountain biking after a few years away. Presently riding a 2005 Specialized XC Comp, but looking to upgrade. I don't ride anything to adventurous, just the local trails up here in Townsville. David