Search results

1. Cardy George

The Vintage Mountain Bike Thread.

I agree, nice bikes! But what's the classic metal behind them?
  2. Cardy George

The pet thread, post em up!

Little bugger sleeps like that! Totally creeps Mrs George out
  3. Cardy George

Little Things You Love

Watching Little Sender develop his skills I'd love to say I taught him everything, but all I've done is put a bike under him
  4. Cardy George

The pet thread, post em up!

Comfy cat is, ahh, comfy
  5. Cardy George

Newly Released Bikes General

Lol, no. I actually saw the Cycling Tips article before anything else. It piqued my interest too!
  6. Cardy George

Newly Released Bikes General

And I'll add this here Build DIY power meter, but please dont TL; DR Makes a stress point in a very important component
  7. Cardy George

Kids on free speed

Could I grab one, please?
  8. Cardy George

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

Haven't we already debated that? I can't remember.......
  9. Cardy George

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Rode it for a long time and a long way. Then the sky fell out of the tube and I had to flog my sorry arse for 25k on a spongy tire cos this fuckwit can't find his CO² inflator and wasn't carrying an adaptor for servo air. If you look just to the left of the tree you can see the colour...
  10. Cardy George

Funny stuff my kid says

Fuck no. Our kids have been schooled about where's an appropriate place to use it. And if they're on the trampoline it's a free for all. Plus Mrs George and I swear at them, they really have no hope.
  11. Cardy George

Pffft, hillclimbers. Try sitting and pedalling for 5 hrs of flat and see if your saddle fits o_O
  12. Cardy George

Funny stuff my kid says

Over the last couple weeks Little Sender, who's all of 8, has been trotting out "What the hell" regularly, and is quite brazen in describing his older brothers as arseholes. Don't tell Haarkers, but I think we've found the family tradie
  13. Cardy George

Little Things You Love

Remarkable lack of impacts in that set
  14. Cardy George

+1 on wearing Knicks, and a saddle with a cut out. Plus seat shape is everything. I can tolerate a bit of a curve front to back, but I have to have saddle that's dead flat side to side.
  15. Cardy George

Confessions from the fuckwits

With all the chemicals I've used in the printing industry over the years, isopropanol is the least of my concerns. Some stuff wipes permanent texta off like it's a whiteboard marker.
  16. Cardy George

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Is there a tribe of them? I'm never moving south if there is
  17. Cardy George

Confessions from the fuckwits

Oooooh, been there, done that. We use the shit for work
  18. Cardy George

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

No shit storm, just someone with a strong opinion and no tolerance for using vehicles for things other than looking 'good' Anyway, the tow bar on the Colorado was literally a bolt on affair. Took all of an hour, but still had to visit the dealer to get the CPU to recognise the trailer plug. We...
  19. Cardy George

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I'd swap my lawn for your acres of bush any day