Search results

1. sane

VIC Lysterfield Park

I’ve never ridden at Silvan but I’d guess the specific climate is much like Buxton. I can certainly understand why they shut Buxton down every winter.
  2. sane

Trump.....

was?
  3. sane

VIC Lysterfield Park

Yarra trails are stuffed too. Even after a good few days of sun it was a mess yesterday. If you ride them a bit it’s obvious which sections to avoid after rain but with all the extra traffic atm trails don’t stand a chance. And it’s hard to close what isn’t officially there
  4. sane

What are you listening to NOW?

Amazing to hear these guys just dropped a couple of new tracks after many years. Certainly the best news of 2020 http://bailterspace.bandcamp.com/track/modf
  5. sane

The stupid questions thread.

Cruise ship companies have gone a bit quiet though eh
  6. sane

Pub Trivia

Supreme Leader?
  7. sane

The HiFi thread

Have you had a look at the www.bluesound.com stuff? Heos could be worth a look too though I have no experience with it.
  8. sane

Confessions from the fuckwits

How did you decide the winner, pillow fight?
  9. sane

Fox 34 CSU creak?

I can’t believe this is still a thing. There was enough of a known issue in 2013 to replace 2 fox forks of mine under warranty without question. Could try harder
  10. sane

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Your kelpie is paying more attention to her surroundings than a lot of the new influx of Covid zombies I see around the local trails, give her a pat from me
  11. sane

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

I would replace scared with startled, but yep spot on.
  12. sane

Centrelink registration for COVID-19 support

And seeker/ keeper are due to end when mortgages which have been on hold will need to start being serviced again. Could be a bleak end to the year
  13. sane

Centrelink registration for COVID-19 support

Another thing to consider. As restrictions are lifted, hospitality business will likely have staff who were and weren’t eligible for job keeper, do you reckon the shifts will go to the people they have to pay or the ones the govt has covered?
  14. sane

Little Things You Love

...and finish with a sprinkle of fried shallots
  15. sane

Little Things You Love

Think I read his Doc told him working was detrimental to the health of the country. Listen to the experts folks
  16. sane

Last night’s cancelled gig
  17. sane

You laugh you lose

18. sane

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Went for a quick spin late yesterday and found a stick. Could’ve been a whole lot worse if I hadn’t pulled up quick
  19. sane

Little Things You Love

Race gloves in performance enhancing pink?
  20. sane

Sure it’s not still in the wardrobe? I sometimes have trouble finding the correct black band T-shirt on a given day