Search results

1. Chriso_29er

VIC Lysterfield Park

Got a link? I know a few of the builders and would be interested to see who this is.
  2. Chriso_29er

A Lap of Lysty | Black descents

With him on it it rides like an Ebike lol. Strong bugger is an Ex 24 hour champ. But yeah, just a Gopro controller.
  3. Chriso_29er

Thanks mate, No chain guide on either bikes, generally don't have an issue on mine (Shimano 11) But Andrew on the Genius has had a shocking run with the Sram SX 12 speed. You can hear all through the video where it was missing gears and then the final chain drop likely related to the poor...
  4. Chriso_29er

VIC Lysterfield Park

That back side was a little damp in spots, but not too bad. They had already closed off the circuit from around follow me through to the downhill from the BP so we took the Fire road. And Snipe was closed? Not sure I've ever seen that wet, is it closed for some other reason?
  5. Chriso_29er

VIC Lysterfield Park

The trails were running pretty good only a couple of weeks ago, must have got smashed over the last week or so!
  6. Chriso_29er

A quick lap of Lysterfield Park taking in all the so called black descents. Quite a few people around, but still largely had no worries with traffic on the downs. Did have to queue up to take our turn down Com Games lol. Trails were running pretty nice.
  7. Chriso_29er

Warburton trail updates

Knew I shouldn't have had my hopes up for this project to finally go ahead! Pisses me off no end!
  8. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Did a rec ride for our Melbourne meet. It was a little Slippery lol
  9. Chriso_29er

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

High Roller front and rear. She is a little worn on the rear now though! You guys with the DHF's will be fine.
  10. Chriso_29er

Nice! Makes things easier whoo. Thought I better make sure I'm capable of leading you keen fellers on a bigger ride so did this one today. Lets just say conditions were less than ideal lol, but hell fun! Worse case, if conditions are as bad as today it will be sketchy fun. But bring the good...
  11. Chriso_29er

Rotorburn strava

Still does everything I use it for. Tracking my time and mileages on the bikes, individual bike/component mileages. But bummed I cant check the Rotorburn / friends segment time boards any more!
  12. Chriso_29er

I heard a couple of the trails were like ice today! I'll be out tomorrow morning to see for myself.
  13. Chriso_29er

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Well done mate, looks like it should be a beast on the trails!
  14. Chriso_29er

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Don't ever underestimate the cushion 3L of water on your back gives you when you go turtle as well ha ha
  15. Chriso_29er

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Same Long rides or short, I'm happy to lug the Camelback around. Has everything in it ready to go: Phone, tools, tube, car key, pump, food and 3L of water. Wallet stays home, just slot an emergency card in the pack. Have tried a few rides without it. Not a fan of having the bottle on the bike...
  16. Chriso_29er

Bummer mate, thanks for letting me know. Will have to catch you out here another time! Revised list Opens a spot in the 500m Group for anyone interested. @wozza and @moorey , both now in 1000m group :) Group 1 - 1000m vert+ Chriso_29er - Chris teK-- - Jim Moorey Felix Plankosaurus - Dale...
  17. Chriso_29er

Group 1 - 1000m vert+ Chriso_29er - Chris teK-- - Jim Moorey Felix Plankosaurus - Dale Yuley95 - Andrew SlowMick - MattyP- Tentitive Jpez -Jason leitch - Andrew Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - Hakan wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle Boom King - Andrew link1896 - Mark danncam - Campbell Kip01- tas...
  18. Chriso_29er

Sorry guys, as Mick said plenty of time for things to change. I just slotted Wozza in to the 2nd group for the time being to keep numbers right, doesn't mean set in concrete yet :) Same, if anyone else is still interested, please express interest. We'll try and accommodate everyone we can as...
  19. Chriso_29er

Sorry @wozza I'll have to stick you in the 2nd group for the time being. Group 1 has unfortunately reached 10. Will shuffle things around if any cancellations or if restrictions change. Group 1 - 1000m vert+ Chriso_29er - Chris teK-- - Jim Moorey Felix Plankosaurus - Dale Yuley95 - Andrew...
  20. Chriso_29er

Unfortunately at the moment we're limited to groups of 10 due to the state regulations. But these might change by the time the ride comes around. With the help of tkbboy we can have up to 20 across two groups.