Search results

1. wkkie

Warburton trail updates

These were the addresses I sent the email to... daniel.andrews@parliament.vic.gov.au mail@yarraranges.vic.gov.au richard.wynne@parliament.vic.gov.au
  2. wkkie

Warburton trail updates

I sent off an email to a few places last night and received a response from the Yarra Ranges council....
  3. wkkie

Warburton trail updates

This is pretty disappointing. Who would be the best people to contact to voice our displeasure? In a constructive way...
  4. wkkie

Kids on free speed

I'm happy to grab 2 if still available for my daughters please.
  5. wkkie

long term review : Zerode Taniwha trail

Thanks for the update. A few questions... Were the carbon rims / wheels supplied by Zerode? You prefer the DS1 shifter over the DS2? Is there any difference in function, or is it just the position of the cables that's different? Did the box / shifting loosen up over time and become smoother...
  6. wkkie

Shimano Gearbox (I'm excited)

Yes please!
  7. wkkie

Do you have a long term review on the Tahniwa? Any long term benefits / negatives? How has the maintenance gone? Replaced any bits?
  8. wkkie

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Unlikely... Just throw it on the rack, or get a whiteboard marker and draw it on and you'll be right! :p
  9. wkkie

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Plates aren't looked at in roadworthies. You're done @moorey!
  10. wkkie

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Pack even for 30-40 minutes. I hate stuffing around changing things. I'm slow enough as it is already!
  11. wkkie

Pretty sure it's around $600 USD for the belt conversion for existing models, which includes a new chainstay.
  12. wkkie

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Camelback on every ride. It fits everything, nothing is on the bike and I don't have to switch shit around all the time.
  13. wkkie

QLD Sold

Out of curiosity, what's the killer price on the frame only?
  14. wkkie

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

You sure did. That's exactly what the Youies served up. A few more puddles than usual, the ground was heavy, but grippy. Apart from the muddy tyres immediately onto the granite. Had a slide down the clam shell and cracked my leg on the seat. No major damage though. Was a good ride.
  15. wkkie

The discount code thread

Merlin works out the same $514.66 once you add the extras.
  16. wkkie

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

I'm in... Got a starting time? Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle
  17. wkkie

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

First ride back off-road at the You Yang's. Perfect trail conditions. Sticky without mud or puddles and nothing skatey on top either. The lungs were still trying to clear themselves out late into the night!
  18. wkkie

The You Yangs Thread

Back open as of today with a few trail closures due to water damage. It'll be good to get out there again and stretch the legs. I'll be over at the stock yards side tomorrow morning if anyone else is heading out too.
  19. wkkie

custom wheel builds - feedback

What's the maintenance / serviceability like on those?