Search results

1. tkdbboy

VIC Hope Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool

Item: Hope Bottom Bracket Bearing Tool Location: Melbourne but happy to pay for post Price/Range: $30? Extra info: Looks like its discontinued. Was able to manage without it before but wouldn't mind the actual tool from Hope.
  2. tkdbboy

VIC New DT FR560 27.5 Rim + FREE STANS TAPE (wow)

Item: DT Swiss FR560 27.5 Rim Location: Melbourne eastern suburbs. Item Condition: New Reason for selling: I was that guy that asked someone to lace a 32h rim onto a 28h hub (COTFW here I come) Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Free new roll of Stans 30mm Rim tape to suit!! 32h 30mm...
  3. tkdbboy

VIC SOLD New Chris King Threaded BB SOLD

Item: Chris King Bottom Bracket - Road Location: Melbourne eastern suburbs. Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Accidently bought it Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: 68/73 Threaded 24mm spindle Road version but can be used for MTB application based on your setup. Extra Extra...
  4. tkdbboy

Giro Disciple / Cipher Replacement Pads

Hey guys, Has anyone been able to source these from Aus? Had a browse online and couldn't find a listing. Tried contacting Giro and the Aus Distributor but didn't get a reply. Found this listing overseas: http://www.webersports.com/Giro-Disciple-Helmet-Cheek-Pads Shipped is $23 flat so if...
  5. tkdbboy

VIC Ion Raid AMP II Flat Shoes US10/EU43

Item: Ion Raid AMP II Flat Shoes US10/EU43 Location: Eastern Suburbs Melbourne Item Condition: New Reason for selling: Got the same size as the Freeriders I'm used to but looks like I need a 44 in these. Price and price conditions: $130 + postage Extra info: $199 RRP
  6. tkdbboy

VIC SOLD 2008 Kona Stinky SOLD

Item: 2008 Kona Stinky Medium Location: Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, VIC (Pickup only at this stage) Item Condition: Pretty darn good for its age. More detail below. Reason for selling: Collecting dust Price and price conditions: $1100 Extra Info: Frame - 2008 Kona Stinky M w/ offset...
  7. tkdbboy

VIC Black Mid School BMX Sprocket

Item: Mid School BMX Sprocket. Crank mount. Black. 36 or 38t Location: anywhere happy to pay shipping Item Condition: new or used Price and price conditions: depending on condition Extra Info: fixing up a mate's dirt jumper (2002 Norco One25) and replacing bent sprocket
  8. tkdbboy

VIC SOLD Rockshox Lyrik / Yari 180mm Air Spring - Non Debonair SOLD

SOLD Item: Rockshox Lyrik / Yari 180mm Air Spring - Non Debonair Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs Item Condition: Single ride usage Reason for selling: Went Debonair Price and price conditions: $20 + buyer pays shipping SOLD
  9. tkdbboy

VIC 26" Wheelset. 20x100 135xQR FOUND

FOUND Item: 26" Wheelset. 100x20 135xQR. Shimano Freehub Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends on condition / build ... $100-$250
  10. tkdbboy

Padded Shorts

Gents, I'm in the market for some padded shorts ... really its a liner with outer leg, hip and coccyx padding would be nice too. Would be chucking my normal riding shorts over them. Gooch padding for seat isn't important as its just for shuttle days. Anyone used these? If so, which ones and...
  11. tkdbboy

VIC Rockshox Super Deluxe Spring

Item: Rockshox Super Deluxe 300lb or 350lb 174mm Spring for 75mm stroke shock Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $30? Extra Info: Want it before this weekend to test it out at Bright as my 450lb one gives only 20% sag, otherwise will just order and play the waiting game
  12. tkdbboy

Pump Tracks Victoria

Hey guys, Just wondering where the pump tracks are nowadays around Victoria? Would be good to get an up to date list incase I'm unknowingly in the area of one. Off the top of my head I can only think of Langwarrin, Red Hill and Lysterfield ... but I'm not in the know with this realm of riding...
  13. tkdbboy

GoPro Hero 2018 Hack

Just came across this which may be useful to some. Pretty much you can turn the 2018 GoPro Hero (which looks like a basic Hero) into a GoPro Hero 5 Black https://www.reddit.com/r/goprohack/comments/8wpe49/gopro_hero_1080p_2018_to_hero_5_black_firmware/ You can find these for about $230 to...
  14. tkdbboy

AM The Big, Black and Thick German

OK so I may have exaggerated on the 'big' part as its no 29er ... but I'm coming from a 26er so it's relative! After a few months of window shopping, forum trawling and test riding ... I finally pulled the trigger on a new steed. In regards to the purchase process, Canyon was great. No hidden...
  15. tkdbboy

VIC DT 36t or 54t Ratchets

Item: DT 36t or 54t Ratchet Location: Melbourne. Happy to pay for post Price: Depends on condition and which one Just seeing if anyone has either lying around that is decent to new condition before I pull the trigger on new ones. Grease and springs are a bonus but not mandatory
  16. tkdbboy

Debonair Air Spring Upgrade Compatibility List

Didn't know they made the upgrade available to quite a few Rockshox models, even to 2014. May be of use to anyone considering the upgrade (Approx $60) Source: https://www.sram.com/sites/default/files/techdocs/gen.0000000005734_service_manual_debonair_upgrade_kit.pdf
  17. tkdbboy

Formula Hubs

Hey guys, Anyone used formula hubs in recent years? I haven't heard or found much recently user info on them and remember them being not so great. They come on a lot of Commencal bikes (even the top spec in some models) so maybe something has changed about them that makes them a good choice...
  18. tkdbboy

Next bike. Submit your thoughts!

Hey fellas, In the market for a new bike to replace my 2011 Enduro. My riding recently consists of 50% Enduro, 25% DH, 5% Park and 20% Trail riding. Specifically Youies, Red Hill, Buxton, Lysterfield, Maydena & Bright. Planning to do NZ and Whistler. In short , I need an aggressive do it all...
  19. tkdbboy

Zee Germans Shopping - Split shipping

Hey guys, I'm looking to get some gear (ergon backpack, IXS pads, bits n bobs) from Bike-Discount but the shipping is $40 AUD flat. Just wondering if any Melbournites need to grab anything off there and want to split shipping? As this has it's risks, this is more targeted at the frequent...
  20. tkdbboy

2018 RS vs Fox Suspension

Hey guys, Had my eyes on a Canyon Torque or YT Capra recently. Currently just zero-ing in a build of either and just want some opinions on this year's suspension comparison. Generally the Fox is a bit more $$$ but comes with a few extra goodies (better wheels and brakes) so am happy to stretch...