Search results

1. caad9

VIC 29" Alloy Boost Wheelset XD

Item: 29" Alloy Boost Wheelset XD Location: Melbourne, Vic Item Condition: New or Used, but in good running order Reason for looking: Having a few issues with my current rear wheel and the spokes Price and price conditions: $700+- Would prefer something higher end if available, hoping...
  2. caad9

Sold HID Technologies Lights

Item: HID Technologies Light Set Location: Vic, Balwyn, 3013 business hours or Mooroolbark, 3138 After hours Item Condition: Good used condition. batteries all seemed to work well at last check, although i haven't done run tests to see if they last the full charge Reason for selling: Not...
  3. caad9

Cairns 2019

Hi all, I'm heading to Cairns on a family holiday in late July/early August this year. Will be in town for 10 days and believe we are staying in Palm Cove. It's likely i'll only get one day to do as I please whilst away, so I'm thinking of hiring a bike and spending a day at Smithfield. I'm...
  4. caad9

VIC SOLD

Item: Mavic Men’s MTB shorts Location: Vic, 3138 Item Condition: great, used 3-4 times only Reason for selling: not being used Price and price conditions:$50 shipped Extra Info: Size M (generous, more like 33) Long and good for knee pads Pictures:
  5. caad9

Sold Sold

Item: Evoc FR Lite Team 10L Pack (Back protector) Location: Vic, 3138 Item Condition: only used a handful of times Reason for selling: not being used Price and price conditions: $80 shipped in Aus Extra Info: Has the back protector built in Does not come with bladder Pictures:
  6. caad9

VIC Sold - Please Delete

Item: IXS Trail RS Evo Helmet Small/Medium Location: BH Balwyn, 3103 or AH Mooroolbark, 3138 Item Condition: great, barely used Reason for selling: does not fit me well enough to warrant keeping Price and price conditions: $50 + postage Extra Info: In perfect condition Fits a little...
  7. caad9

Geometry & Numbers

I was just reading the Stumpjumper thread and it prompted me to try and create some discussion on something that has always confused me in regards to the all important numbers on new bikes. From a sizing point of view, I understand why stack & reach are important. What I don't understand is how...
  8. caad9

VIC SOLD

Item: 29" Boost WTB & Formula Wheelset (Kona Satori OEM) Location: Balwyn, 3103 Business Hours or Mooroolbark, 3138 After Hours Item Condition: Almost brand new, have 40km's on them. (Coming off new Kona Satori) Reason for selling: Upgrading Price and price conditions: $250 + Postage Extra...
  9. caad9

VIC Sold

Item: 2017 Kona Hei Hei DL - Large Location: Eastern Suburbs Melbourne Item Condition: Almost brand new Reason for selling: New baby has destroyed my chances of riding it. It's way too good to be a wall ornament! Price and price conditions: $5200 - Final Drop Extra Info: Fully custom built...
  10. caad9

Sold..

Item: Bell Super 2R MIPS - Aus Standards Medium Location: Balwyn (Day) or Mooroolbark (After Hours) - Will post at your expense Item Condition: Used Reason for selling: Does not fit my head Price and price conditions: $150 Extra Info: Has been used for 2 Gravity Enduro races only, needed it...
  11. caad9

Sold

Item: 2015 Fox Attack Ultra Shorts size 34 Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Brand New with tags Reason for selling: They are a size too big Price and price conditions: $80 Extra Info: did I mention they were Red? Red is fast. Also they come with the fancy internal liner, untouched/not...
  12. caad9

Bendigo 6 hour - Race Report

Bret has penned a race report from the weekend's racing at Andy's Trail Network in Bendigo. Sold out event and plenty of buzz around the course all day. http://commonaeros.com/2015/09/15/bendigo-6hr/
  13. caad9

The Redback Stage Race, Alice Springs - Race Report

Catch up on the recently completed Redback race in Alice Springs through the eyes of Paddy Quiggin. We are already considering next year's race to escape the winter blues! http://commonaeros.com/2015/08/24/the-redback-mtb-stage-race-alice-springs/
  14. caad9

31.6m Carbon Seatpost (High End)

Item: I'm chasing a Syntace P6/Niner RDO/Enve/Ritchey Superlogic seatpost in 31.6 X 400mm Location: Melbourne, will ship though Price range/Willing to Pay: Up to $200 I've recently had my eyes opened to the pure luxury of a Syntace P6 seatpost. As a result I'm flicking my horrendous...
  15. caad9

Trek Top Fuel & Procaliber2016

Just looking through Pinkbike and saw a bikecheck on Dan McConnell's Top Fuel. After Wednesdays relase of the Top Fuel and the Procaliber, how do people feel about the new bikes? Here's the bike check, note the weight of Dan's bike is 8.85kg's!!! No wonder they are almost permanently on a...
  16. caad9

Enve Victorian Gravity Enduro Series - Race Report, Mansfield

Commonaeros rider Bret Murray gives us his perspective from this weekend's racing at Mansfield. http://commonaeros.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/enve-victorian-gravity-enduro-round-4.html
  17. caad9

STOLEN Rocky Mountain Vertex 990 - Fairfield, 3078, Vic

Bike: Rocky Mountain Vertex 990 XL Colour: Black & Red Date it was stolen: 25/1/14 in the very early hours. Where it was stolen: From a secure underground carpark of residential building Specs: Size XL, XX running gear, Rock Shox Reba's, Stan's wheels. Other Descriptions: There are some...
  18. caad9

Blores Hil

Hi all, I'm heading down to Blores Hill soon and wanted to grab some info from people in the know. If anyone can suggest the 'best' way to ride the trails and which trails i should not miss, that would be great. As for our riding, we can be there for as long as we like, so I'd hope we'd...
  19. caad9

VIC Sold!

Item: CRACKED Intense Spider Fro frame & various parts Location: Melbourne (Box Hill) Item Condition: Frame is cracked, Parts are in working condition. Reason for selling: Frame cracked so I bought a new frame and upgraded to 10 speed. Price and price conditions: $500 for the lot, as is...
  20. caad9

Cairns holiday (Mission Beach)

Hi all, I just signed up to ask a few general questions about my upcoming holiday in Mission Beach. (this bit is from the Cairnsmtb forums, quick copy and paste this morning was not double checked!) As the title suggests, I'll be up there from 29/12 til the 8/1. What I would like to know is...