Search results

1. rockmoose

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

You need more of that white, creamy stuff in there. What do they call that? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. rockmoose

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

If you feel the need to 'repair' that puncture, don't let us stop you. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. rockmoose

Pub Trivia

Methuselah Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  4. rockmoose

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Hey Siri, why is night riding such a pain in the arse? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. rockmoose

Night riding, slow release suppositories. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. rockmoose

Have you sought medical advice, for this terrible affliction? There must be a pill for that? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. rockmoose

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Yeah, phone data can be incredibly variable. Strava is still an excellent app for noting when your service schedules are due, so I'm happy. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. rockmoose

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

I suggest we all follow @Cardy George and throw our bikes in a mobile bedroom. Racks are for losers. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. rockmoose

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

I agree with you in principle, but I'm greatly concerned that I may well be a dumbcunt. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. rockmoose

Skewing the olive

What type of olive do you use for oil, rowdy? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. rockmoose

This is definitely my favourite album in the Slip Slop genre. The N+1 boyz just keep going from strength to strength. I like your new stuff better than the old stuff. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. rockmoose

Is Nomad a good idea?

What colour flower drum? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. rockmoose

Is that first pic the promo shot for your boyband's upcoming world tour? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. rockmoose

The QUICK question thread.....

Dick pic. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. rockmoose

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

We can link in with NZ too. Perhaps it's time to blow up the olde worlde, it's only getting in the way. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  16. rockmoose

Talbingo MTB Skills Park

Is that froth I can see, off in the distance? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  17. rockmoose

^^^^^ pure horn. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  18. rockmoose

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

I have straps on my fixie, wouldn't contemplate riding it without. But I agree 100% with moorey, why on earth would you try and use straps with shin shredders? Would be one hell of a battle trying to get your foot in securely, not to mention how quickly you would trash the soles of your shoes...
  19. rockmoose

What does your day look like?

I thought the court order prohibited you wearing the spandex jumpsuit in public. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  20. rockmoose

What does your day look like?

Did you wear your black Silk pyjamas? Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk