Search results

1. Minlak

Smuggler Update

Just an update on what’s going on and a look at the Smuggler in all its greenness
  2. Minlak

All riding is good right?

Fitness has drawn me to the other side :) tired of maintaining the mountain bikes with road k’s ..... don’t hate me
  3. Minlak

Crashed again...

My latest video of my latest crash. I’m starting to get a recurring theme in my videos.
  4. Minlak

Frame Bearings

So had another 3 bearings go fucked in the smuggler this will be the third set in 3 years..... So are Enduro Max bearings worth it? I am not going ceramic btw. It’s $150 for a full set of bearings in Enduro Max.
  5. Minlak

QLD 5 Ten Hellcat SPD Shoes EU47 US 13

Item: Five Ten Hellcat SPD Shoes Location: Bundaberg (Includes Post) Item Condition: Used 100% functional and clean Reason for selling: I have a screwed up left foot that the little toe sticks out on. I have trouble getting on with most cycling shoes. pretty much only used Specialized 2FO for...
  6. Minlak

I think I want a new Bike... again...

I currently have a 2016 Transition Smuggler (29er) that I was happy enough with. I then bought a Norco Torrent hardtail. The hardtail hardly ever has pedal strikes and I have noticed that if I have been riding the hardatil for a while I get tonnes of pedal strikes on the Smuggler again. Other...
  7. Minlak

Sold Sold Exposure Lights

Item: Exposure Sixpack Location: Bundaberg (will post) Item Condition: Used but 100% functional Reason for selling: Not being used Price and price conditions: $275 inc post in Aus Extra Info: Comes with all chargers and mounts in the case Pictures: Item: Exposure Diablo Location: Bundaberg...
  8. Minlak

How to How to GoPro.... Bible

So I have been bitten by the GoPro bug again and I thought it would be nice to have a section that we can chat all things GoPro. Somewhere that we can share and guide each other on what has been working and what hasn't. Two of the biggest issues to resolve with your GoPro footage is the...
  9. Minlak

Sold Sold Garmin Vivo Active 2 HR Price Drop

Item: Garmin VivoActive 2 HR Location: Bundaberg (Will post) Item Condition: Used 100% Working Reason for selling: Not needed anymore Price and price conditions: $125Posted in Aus Extra Info: Has the extra large band so fits wrists of all sizes. Has wrist based HR and GPS for tracking...
  10. Minlak

Shock Sizing

Soooo.... I have a Transition Smuggler 2016 model and am happy enough with the geo etc which means any upgrades I would do by getting a new bike would really only be components and maybe a weight saving as it is a heavy fucker of a frame. So I am good with parts what goes where and how and what...
  11. Minlak

XC Norco Torrent (ish)

Frame - Norco Torrent Front shock/fork – DVO Diamond 140mm Handlebars - Truative BooBar 760mm (TranzX 6061 DB Alloy 800mm) Stem – Thomson X4 70mm 10 deg (TranzX 6061 Alloy 45mm/35mm) Headset – Angular Sealed Cartridge Bearing - Tapered Grips – Oury Lock On (Ergon GA30, Lock-On) Saddle – WTB...
  12. Minlak

Tewantin Sunday 2nd Dec

I will be in Tewantin Sunshine Coast riding on Sunday 2nd Dec if anyone wants a giggle at seeing me ride or a catch up water and chat?
  13. Minlak

Sold SOLD 2 x 29" tyres virtually new

Item: Ardent Race / Ardent 29" TR Location: Bundaberg will post Item Condition: Used as in fitted to bike sealed up and rode for 15kms before changing tyres Reason for selling: Not needed surplus Price and price conditions: $65 posted in Aus for Both Extra Info: Pictures:
  14. Minlak

Sold Sold Shimano XT Trail Pedals

Item: Shimano XT Trail Pedals Location: Bundaberg (will post) Item Condition: Used but 100% functional Reason for selling: Surplus Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Usual scuffs from use but abused. Pictures:
  15. Minlak

Replacing Forks on Smuggler

Ok I have a 2016 Smuggler 29" that has a Pike 130mm front fork. i am wanting to replace the forks but finding anything not rockshox in 130mm is proving difficult. How much difference do you think putting 140mm on would make to it? I like the way it currently rides and wouldn't want to ruin it...
  16. Minlak

QLD X1 GXP

soooo I want another set of Sram X1 GXP 175mm cranks please. They need to be in good condition and I don’t care about the chain ring or the spider as will be going direct mount anyway. I have sold a few sets previously surely some one is not using a set. Willing to pay less than retail :) Will...
  17. Minlak

Sold SOLD Maxxis Minion Tyres x 2

Item: Maxxis Minion Tyres x 2 27.5 x 2.8 EXO / TR Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item Condition: New Unused taken off new bike Reason for selling: I don't ride all mountain Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: I once slit my own tyre just to meet a girl. Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5x2.8”...
  18. Minlak

Sold SOLD Sram Level T brakes and rotors $120

Item: Level T Brake set with rotors Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item Condition: New Unused off New Bike Reason for selling: Already have brakes for it Price and price conditions: $200 posted in Aus $120 posted in Aus Extra Info: Front: SRAM Level T, 2 Piston Hydraulic Disc, Avid G2 180mm...
  19. Minlak

QLD Sold Norco Seat

Item: Norco XC Saddle 148mm Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item Condition: New off new bike Reason for selling: My arse prefers WTB seats and I have 4 spare Price and price conditions: $35 posted in Aus Extra Info: Sometimes I like to cuddle my pillow so I don'd feel so alone Pictures:
  20. Minlak

Sold Sold 31.6 Dropper Post (Price Drop)

Item: TranzX YSP07L Stealth Dropper, 150mm Travel, 31.6mm, 1x Lever Location: Bundaberg (Will Post) Item Condition: New off new bike Reason for selling: Too Phallic Price and price conditions: $165 posted in Aus Sold Extra Info: Post goes up post goes down. Adjustable return via air valve...