Search results

1. Minlak

VIC Found: Aggressive HT, M/L.

Not a horrible bike - If that's all he pays - And hopefully no warranty issues - Although 130mm travel wouldn't be what I would call aggressive
  2. Minlak

VIC Found: Aggressive HT, M/L.

Bugger would have sold my Torrent
  3. Minlak

Little Things You Hate

Pffft no need to go to that much trouble - get some platform shoes she will never recognise him
  4. Minlak

Bargain buys thread

People should get themselves a pre paid visa card or an account with a debit visa not linked to anything else - then you can pay away and the most they get is a dead card.
  5. Minlak

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

But the guy on the internet that sold it to me said it was legal and I could speed all I wanted and never get caught - Number plate was blanked out for the YouTube video I did assembling it.
  6. Minlak

Crankin.net.au

I have bought a bit off there no issues in the past - has been a while since I have ordered from them though - not even sure why that is - I do tend to "do less" to my bikes now and just ride.
  7. Minlak

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

I use WTB pure on all my bikes now but went through a lot of seats to find these as the ones I want. The other thing with a sore ass is sometimes your ass and the seat need some time to get to know each other and settle in. Its also the first thing to go when you stop riding for a few weeks.
  8. Minlak

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Bit the bullet and got a Gripsport rack - Only even need to carry 2 bikes at once - Got the Van version non tilting with the car adapter as I will make it fit the camper trailer too - Final catalyst for the purchase was $150 cash back until the end of May brings the price down a lot - Used on a...
  9. Minlak

Question for the OG’s

Like all things exposed to the internet the term has just been bastardised to mean whatever the poster wants it to - OG was meant to be Original Gangtser to define your roots and command respect - now it can also mean Original Gang (like group that made it) Original Gamer - Original Group - Just...
  10. Minlak

The last movie you've last watched last

The missus kept giving me funny looks as I shook my head and yelled at the scenes as they unfolded - I love b grade movies btw
  11. Minlak

@moorey on Netflix Bennett's War - you will be suitably cliched / typical race style video'ed out after this one.
  12. Minlak

The Robin Williams is a complete separate entity to the new Franchise :) I was referring to the remake as the first Jumanji in this series.
  13. Minlak

I watched it on a flight to New Zealand - I was literally on a plane with no where to go the ultimate captive audience and it took me 3 hrs to watch it - I only finished it as I figured I may as well as I couldn't jump from the plane - I found it not horrible but very contrived and samey as the...
  14. Minlak

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

I usually need XXL or XXXL and almost exclusively get my stuff from American retailer Aero Tech Designs
  15. Minlak

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

Limited to 2 choices when my decision making is more complex than that :) I look at price - unless I really like the way it looks - then price is more flexible (cause its now a must have) - However it proves to not be durable I will never buy it again - But there is no point it being durable and...
  16. Minlak

I came home from Once Upon A Time in Hollywood and the missus asked "How was it" - I had to say I am not sure - was so not what I expected - wasn't terrible - but wouldn't recommend - but ok with having watched it lol. Just watched Extraction - Ending is the most interesting bit - like...
  17. Minlak

Does anyone have the Fox Speedframe? How does the shape compare to the V1 Fox Flux?

Fox Flux V1 - then I had Fox Flux V2 - Just got Fox Speedframe (not pro) - feels like fit is the same - I prefer the Speedframe but may just feel comfy as new pads etc - All in large - fit the same
  18. Minlak

Centrelink registration for COVID-19 support

I had heard payments take a minimum of 5 weeks to start to land - you do get back payed - but I suggest you register asap - as long as the site hasn't crashed again.
  19. Minlak

Bargain buys thread

I actually just did an order from MTB direct - they have some stuff on great pricing currently - I got a new Fox Speedframe Helmet pretty cheap. They also have the trust forks at pricing that makes them realisitic alternative to main streams.
  20. Minlak

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Sooooooo - We implement Isolation rules - However due to panic buying we also cancel all ways of shopping for food online - we couldnt get and order until Tuesday anyway - Now we cant get an order at all - We cant go out and get our own - this is going to go downhill fast