Search results

1. foxpuppet

NSW Decent Repair Stand

I’ve had a parktools pcs10 since 2012. It was part of the first order I ever placed with CRC and cost $178, postage was free back then. Has sat outside in the elements it’s entire life and still looks & works fine. I just tip the water out of it from time to time and give it a lube up. Sent...
  2. foxpuppet

So, who can fill me in on the past 10 years?

But did you ever get that WRX? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. foxpuppet

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

What did it cost and on what vehicle? Need to get my transporter done ASAP. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. foxpuppet

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Was this to install a square hitch? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. foxpuppet

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?threads/carrying-4-bikes-how-do-you.300971/ Was just reading this thread, has anything changed regarding the rules on carriers and legalities of certain designs? Pretty sure I’ll be grabbing a rack from Currie as soon as I can get a look at it...
  6. foxpuppet

Question for the OG’s

OG - Old Guard.... pre RB burners from the Farkin.net days Or am I missing something? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  7. foxpuppet

Little Things You Love

Mental! The cans, how did he do the cans? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. foxpuppet

Advice for a flat pedal newb

Stick with flats, give it a month or so of riding as much as you can to regain the feel. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. foxpuppet

You laugh you lose

That’s not funny at all, it’s damned impressive! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. foxpuppet

You laugh you lose

This lady keeps posting on a local Facebook page.... gets me every time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. foxpuppet

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Had this yesterday, traveling at about 35km down a loose section into a jump into a drifty corner. Loose Flying rocks and sticks making a lot of noise, Hit the jump and spot a walker ahead. Hit the anchors a awkwardly slow right up to his pace and roll up about 3m behind him. Quite politely...
  12. foxpuppet

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

All look pretty well distanced Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. foxpuppet

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Seems the school didn’t approve of using the stairs.... So back Into the bush Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. foxpuppet

Little Things You Hate

Think I have one in a box in the garage Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. foxpuppet

Took the family for first ride at H20. The highs and lows of taking kids to new spots... Rocky decent. “I’m never riding a bike again in 100 years” Hits a jump out of nowhere when telling her to scope and go around first time -“Let’s do it again” Roots section - “Don’t speak to me”...
  16. foxpuppet

From the guy with a roadie pic as his Strava profile! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. foxpuppet

Props safer than looking for slabby mega hucks. Bonus points for sweet moves. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. foxpuppet

Hucked a massive 3 steps doing lame stunts to impress my kids at school. #turnt #dadtricks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. foxpuppet

That’s rampage at Mt Narra. That drop is mellow compared to our new untested line. Rampage on my old stumpy. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. foxpuppet

I did actually climb up there to size it up. Take off point is over my head height (178cm tall) Lansing about 1.m below where I am standing in last shot. Landing is 3 bike lengths (3.6m) from top to bottom and a lessening curve to flat. Looks doable but beyond my pay grade. (Bike more than...