Search results

1. smasher29er

which brakes trp vs magura

Thanks everyone, I am sure you have all been on pins and needles wondering what I am going to decide and [Drum Roll] TRP I am a simple man who like simple things and that seems like TRP. Plus, I like to try and support Australian distributors, and I am not known for being delicate with my bike...
  2. smasher29er

that is my worry, that I will have brakes and have to order pads from Europe, which isnt a deal breaker, just annoying for someone who tries to buy within australia
  3. smasher29er

So where does everyone get their Magura brake pads from? Supply amounts seem sparse at best within Australia. Thanks everyone for their input so far
  4. smasher29er

According to the Magura website they do have bite adjust in the Mt7 pro https://www.magura.com/en/components/bike/disc-brakes/productdetailpage/?p=27855
  5. smasher29er

open to suggestions I am not sure of the big difference between all the different quadiums, certainly will be a four piston caliper
  6. smasher29er

So I am between the two brands and have reached this junction TRP: pro: plenty of places to order pads from, sturdy cons: no contact point adjustment, heavy Magura mt7 pro: contact point adjustment, light cons: Australian available parts seems very limited, concerns about breaking them help...
  7. smasher29er

TAS Geometron G16 XL

I have messaged you
  8. smasher29er

What trails are open around hobart?

Thanks for this, I Moved out to new Norfolk about a month ago, and have been going stir crazy looking for a place to ride.
  9. smasher29er

TAS Geometron G16 XL

I am not sure if you have seen the news lately, but I might need a bit more time before I am able to check out your bike :rolleyes:
  10. smasher29er

TAS Geometron G16 XL

I am about to move to Hobart (~1 week to go) once I settle in if you still got it, I would love to check it out!