Search results

1. flamin'trek

Trump.....

The whole joint is being conditioned to toe the line. Say the wrong thing (probably correct, but wrong according to el trumpo) and you get sacked and shouted down. Those in place now kowtow to him no end. The media get shouted down, if anyone wants to get a point across they have to play his...
  2. flamin'trek

Trump.....

The orange one is certainly ramping up the ‘blame Obama’ rhetoric. Trying to divert from the catastrophe of 1.5M identified (and probably half as many again unidentified) cases and 90k deaths.
  3. flamin'trek

Trump.....

I agree. Not my words, Guess I should have quoted it better. Either way, an interesting speech pressing the Trumpy to go away for a bit and try to sort out the pandemic.
  4. flamin'trek

Trump.....

“Mr President you need to take a rest” and let pence talk to the drs and run things for a while.
  5. flamin'trek

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Jube customs do cruisers. Usually a bit weird, with big fat rear tyres. Like a 20” dragster frame with a 3 or 4” wide rear tyre. Other models too.
  6. flamin'trek

Trump.....

I know the media we get is pretty US centred, but do they have nut-jobs like these in the rear of the world?
  7. flamin'trek

To be fair, further down the screen it does say it’s a size 20”
  8. flamin'trek

Trump.....

So is Trumpy going to take his bat and ball out of the election like he has with the press briefings on Corona? Maybe some mysterious illness that means he needs to ‘focus on family’ or something similar to save face with his supporters? His approval rating must only be afloat due to the...
  9. flamin'trek

Just means it’s old, and the tech has moved on a lot since then and it’s now worth about $150. Bought a carbon dually for around $3.5k in ‘96. It had canti’s because v brakes weren’t on the scene yet.
  10. flamin'trek

Kids MTBs - jump from 20" to 24" ?

My nephew is 7 and the 24” was too big for off road riding when he first got it in December, he could handle it on road - just, but didn’t have the control needed for off road. My 7yo is still on 20” and will be for a bit longer until his confidence builds some more. Again, just fits the 24”...
  11. flamin'trek

Trump.....

I can guess who that someone might be.
  12. flamin'trek

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

I get that, but a proper collection would be maintained by a squad of mechanics and detailers to at least be able to wander through to enjoy all for peanuts compared to the cost of the vehicle’s themselves.
  13. flamin'trek

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Why would you buy all these cars and just stick them in a shed never to see the light of day? 30 years in storage and the owner wants to sell them. Obviously hasn’t driven them or even looked at and sat in them at all in that time because of the way they are stacked and stored.
  14. flamin'trek

I bought a Giant Roam with a puncture in the down tube. Dent about half the size of that. $120 for a bike a few months old with hyd disc brakes and mid range running gear. Was an insurance write off after it got hit in the back of a car. Perfect condition except the dent. It’s a flat bar...
  15. flamin'trek

Depression- need help?

Good call. A lot of people have had their relief valves cut off. No meeting mates at the pub, no access to gyms etc, even shitting out group rides. I’m an introvert so would happily spend a couple of weeks at home, with the odd ride to change scenery but reckon if it goes too long it’ll get old...
  16. flamin'trek

Trump.....

Conveniently forgot that everyone is stuck inside and wants to know what’s going on. Although they are probably tuning in to listen to the Dr that speaks after him.
  17. flamin'trek

Trump.....

18. flamin'trek

Chunt of the year.

Same here. They must train their staff in identifying tyre kickers. Only time I ever got service (years ago now) was when I was bored and browsing. Walk in with cash ready to buy and you had to crash tackle a staff member because you couldn’t just pick up the items and take to the checkout.
  19. flamin'trek

Chunt of the year.

All the while raving about how he’s losing sales while screwing his suppliers down to slave labour rates and marginal profits.
  20. flamin'trek

Trump.....

Not surprised Trumpy is more worried about the economy than his people. https://apple.news/AwqwtU6hNS2GHH3QVWWDVow