Search results

1. Ackland

Trump.....

Didn't Rotorburn have an in-house Drawing D On the Herald Sun artist a while back?
  2. Ackland

You know you're getting old when ...

The rule is... If you've put your shoes on, you've gotta go
  3. Ackland

So, who can fill me in on the past 10 years?

Chops was also keen on buying boutique brand name stickers, whacking them on Chinese knock offs and selling them as legit. He seemed to think it was no harm to anyone in this practice and defended it to the death. He went on to run a FB page bicycle workshop "The Chop Shop" which was a pretty...
  4. Ackland

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

But not as bad as the "extra hot" folks who somehow want to to exceed the boiling point of milk?
  5. Ackland

Off Road Bikes Online (ORBO)

Clearly ordering a lot of stock from Krischan! Awesome. Get some syntace build kits
  6. Ackland

Only a bit?
  7. Ackland

Yeah I don't get the appeal of going to an awesome quiet trail town on the one weekend that it's the busiest network in the state.
  8. Ackland

Training Log base training mtb

I have a stationary trainer session that's 12 minute intervals of low cadence stomping. You gear as HARD as you can (<65RPM) and keep your HR low
  9. Ackland

My first timber feature

And yet there's thousands of vids of folks building equally questionable stuff. We've had plenty of kids in Adelaide watch them and then go construct shady stuff on public lands
  10. Ackland

My first timber feature

They'd be mighty fun in the wet... mmmm softwood
  11. Ackland

My first timber feature

From a trail building and design perspective, his advice is pretty poor. But so are most of the "I built a feature in my backyard/local park/elsewhere without any legal permission or liability"
  12. Ackland

The very sawtooth pattern of their statistics points to some definite misreporting
  13. Ackland

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

People forget that the main contact point is your sit bones in the rearward section of the saddle. The rest is just peripheral support or just fluff and dead weight. The amount of "padding" on a saddle does sweet FA other than mess with the ability of the saddle to properly support your sit...
  14. Ackland

Choosing the correct saddle bum ouchy

SQ Labs Saddle. Get the right sit bone measurement. Pick a spec level that fits your budget. Thread Closed
  15. Ackland

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

You lot are fancy going with problem solvers... I got 2x sets for around $11 each https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=boost+adaptor+MTB&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_PrefLoc=2&_sop=15 Mate's Fox34 Stepcast boost... If you squint, you can see the green electrical tape.
  16. Ackland

Boostinator on dt240 rear any issues?

A mate has just put some electrical tape around the outside
  17. Ackland

Sold Niner Jet 9 RDO Large Frame

GONE - Instant sellers remorse
  18. Ackland

NOS 243 Racing Freeride Frame

Got some single crown shivers or some monster T's? MMMM short TT, Steep HT
  19. Ackland

The discount code thread

Pinion based bikepacking? https://www.nicolai-bicycles.com/shop/sale/frames/argon-cx-pinion-l.html
  20. Ackland

Sold SOLD Formula Cura 4 Brakeset (plus spares)

Cura range is mineral