Search results

1. yuley95

Trump.....

Donald Trump said he didn't go to a secure White House bunker for his safety as protesters clashed with police, but "much more for an inspection" Bwahahahahahahahahah :D
  2. yuley95

which brakes trp vs magura

I generally get rotors/pads/ parts from german stores. Hibike is one that has a good range of Magura parts and good prices. The only issue is the delivery charge can be high so its worth stocking up when purchasing a few other things as well
  3. yuley95

which brakes trp vs magura

Are you sure the Magura have contact point adjustment? I thought they only had reach? I have the trail sl brakes which is basically a MT7 for the front and MT8 for the rear. Good brakes but the glorified plastic master cylinder/lever body is a bit of a concern. You do have to be careful not to...
  4. yuley95

Am I the new Moorey?

Oh no you didn’t (avoiding this thread for obligatory butt shot to come)
  5. yuley95

Bargain buys thread

Which PNW post is a BrandX? I thought they made their own stuff. Notices the Raceface re-branding in a review once. Even the remote was exactly the same
  6. yuley95

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

The place is good, people tend to be a bit shit at times
  7. yuley95

Seriously, GET OFF THE F*CKING TRAILS, you idiots.......

Was out there this arvo as it was the only time I had. Holy fck it was busy and so many rude cnts. People riding on clearly marked closed trails. Walkers on dedicated bike trail. Bikers on dedicated walking trails and f*ckers riding the wrong way on one way trails. Still tried to be...
  8. yuley95

Question for the OG’s

Can I bring back a hip-hop flavour and suggest coolio be the leader of the ‘important people’ (BTW - they need a cooler gang name) and he taunt the eunuchs by singing his 1994 classic ‘hand on my nutsac’. And that De Lench Mob serve as his henchmen, often proclaiming ‘you’re all on my nutsac‘ as...
  9. yuley95

Question for the OG’s

OG def means original gangster. Ironically, Ice-T openly admits he took his gangster style from Schoolly D. There’s some information no one wanted or cared to know. You’re welcome.
  10. yuley95

Newly Released Bikes General

Boost head badge FTW
  11. yuley95

Newly Released Bikes General

Would have thought twisting force that would lever the two halves apart would be a better test of the bonding that a vertical force (though the vertical test is still impressive)
  12. yuley95

GXP vs DUB

Can't imagine you would notice any difference so sell the set you will get the most for
  13. yuley95

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

This. Haven’t ridden there yet and keen to see what trails are fun. Count me in
  14. yuley95

AM Banshee Prime V3

Needs more photos! Beautiful bike. I’m also rocking the Hunt wheels but found I needed an Enduro Wide on the back as the Trail Wide was not quite up to some of the terrain I was riding. How much travel does the Prime have out back?
  15. yuley95

VIC Shock wiz - borrow or rent??

Thanks @Isaakk I’ll see if anyone local bobs up over the next couple of days and send you a DM if nothing comes up. Cheers!
  16. yuley95

No one???
  17. yuley95

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

This. If you are just talking jerseys and shorts then I’m not concerned with safety/abrasion. Has to be a good price and has to look good but I only find out about fit and durability after I’ve bought once. There are a few brands I’ll go back to now because of a good experience and some I’ll...
  18. yuley95

Item: Shock wiz Location: Northside of Melbourne but can drive to pick up in surrounding area or Mornington Peninsula Price: Dunno, you tell me. I want to borrow a shock wiz maybe for 2 weeks Extra: I think there are a few shop around that rent them out so I’ll look into that but it would suit...
  19. yuley95

Trump.....

Holy crap. What a dangerous and unbelievably stupid Oompa Loompa he is. He will never in a million years take responsibility when some half-wit injects or swallows bleach either. I’m stuck between hoping he burns himself down in an inferno of fuckwittery and realising, as @moorey says, that will...