Search results

1. S

which brakes trp vs magura

Definitely sounds like a bleed issue. My MT5's are rock solid. Took me a few goes though.
  2. S

VIC WTB: 230 x 60 mm Shock

Keeping my eyes peeled there too. It is very hit and miss
  3. S

VIC WTB: 230 x 60 mm Shock

Item: 230 x 60 mm Shock Location: Melbourne, VIC Item Condition: Nothing a service can't fix Price and price conditions: Depends on the shock Extra Info: I currently have a Fox Factory DPX2. Looking for either a Coil shock or an Air shock with a bigger negative chamber (eg. RS Super Deluxe...
  4. S

Did you lose modulation?
  5. S

+1 for Magura. I'm a big fan. Follow the instructions (no shortcuts, use a torque wrench, etc) and you should be fine. I've put the levers into the ground about 3 times now and have had no issues. Ive only needed to realign the brake levers and off you go. I bought a bunch of spare pads...
  6. S

Sold Sold

Sold
  7. S

VIC Lysterfield Park

We rode 1 lap of Comm Games on Sunday as traditionally it has held up really well after the rain. It was trashed. I've never seen so many people, newbies, ebikes, ruts, puddles and B lines. People taking up mountain biking has been great for the cycling industry but terrible for the trails.
  8. S

FOUND

Could potentially part with one of these in 90mm https://www.trekbikes.com/au/en_AU/equipment/cycling-components/blendr-integration/elite-blendr-stem-and-blendr-accessories/bontrager-elite-blendr-stem/p/23233/?colorCode=black
  9. S

TAS FOUND

I've got a spare Shimano SM-MA90-F203-P In Melbourne though.
  10. S

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

Interesting idea! Do you thread them through the slot at the top of the plate only? Or cut some new holes?
  11. S

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

What do people use to attach a number plate to their bike rack? I have a Saris Superclamp EX 2 and have zip tied the number plate to it, but if feels a bit flimsy. I've thought about maybe direct screwing it to the main cross bar, or maybe some u-bolts of some sort to clamp it to it. Any...
  12. S

MTB Apparel - What's most important?

Fit comes first for me
  13. S

Sold Sold

1137 grams. Sidewalls feel good - I reckon it will nice and damped
  14. S

Schwalbe Magic Mary / Hans Dampf combo in Super Gravity casings

Thanks guys. Definitely looking at the Super Gravity combo. All the negatives sound like they're related to the snakeskin casing
  15. S

VIC Scott Hustle MX Goggles [New] - Orange / Black

Photos added. Mud season is coming - get onboard the Enduro train!
  16. S

Sold Sold

Photo added and price adjusted
  17. S

VIC Giro Chamber II - Size 47 [Brand New]

Photo added and price adjusted