1. discofrank

My first timber feature

ummm if im in linga or pempy i aint coming to ride your wood :P: P
  2. discofrank

My first timber feature

aahaha thats wicked! when can i try it :P
  3. discofrank

long term review : Zerode Taniwha trail

since i cant ride the bike and drive the bus at the same time i have no idea! my bet is on the bus!
  4. discofrank

around 15kgs with ally rims and 2.4 wide maxxis tyres and tubeless pretty much spot on with bikes of this travel etc i acttually need to weigh this one , i know the old bike 160 front and rear travel with a big ass 2.8 rear 2.5 front and ally rims plus a spare tube and co2 etc was 15.5kgs...
  5. discofrank

Rotorburn strava

now if they where smart and they are not ( strava ) just look at the Bluetooth shit they would do it all for $1 per month as that would probably get close on 90% plus users to pay up making them even more money... and being such a small amount most of us would forget about it
  6. discofrank

Crankin.net.au

bought a zerode taniwha frame from him a few yrs back was fantastic to deal with!
  7. discofrank

the rims where supplied by zerode, but i was no really that worried as no name brand and te bike was actually an ex demo there is no difference in function at all, just where the cables are routed, some nice brake noodles allow you to have a nice smooth curve from the ds1 shifter, they both...
  8. discofrank

So most of you will not know i have a Zerode Taniwah gbox bike https://zerodebikes.com/ its actually my 2nd ( after my 1st 1 got stolen just over a year ago :( ) Spec is Zerode Taniwah Trail 27.5 with a 160 fork :p and 9 speed box! i dont need 12 gears! came with a nice fox air shock and cane...
  9. discofrank

Shimano Gearbox (I'm excited)

yeah i will do a separate post if you like ?
  10. discofrank

yeah im going to pass on that! ill stick with the chain :)
  11. discofrank

zerode have released a gates drive system for thier bikes, which can be retro fitted to all models! :)
  12. discofrank

Log book app wanted for shuttle bus

the one for the aviation industry is the only one i can find
  13. discofrank

Log book app wanted for shuttle bus

I currently Drive a Shuttle bus for a local mtb club on the weekends ( not currently due to covid 19 ) in this down time I have been asked to get a log book of sorts happening to help with costings etc we are going to get a nice android tablet to run some POS software ( probably square ) this...
  14. discofrank

Ti-springs.com no longer trading.

https://www.probolt-australia.com/
  15. discofrank

27.5 is dead

not even sam hill has won a EWS ROUND! on his 29'r wheels..... i dont need boost spacing i have a stronger rear wheel than anyone with a boost rear :P
  16. discofrank

life expectancy of hydration system bladders

Never had issues.. Had a brand from rays outdoors 2 years. 1 bladder. Now have ogio with 3 litres 2 years no worries bar the bite valve breaking. I do keep mine on the fridge though after every ride. every month or so il give it a wash and dry. then refill and back in fridge. Ohh mine got a...
  17. discofrank

App than will track HR (and cadence if possible ) and export to strava

Which one... read a few reviews of them and not alot of good feedback
  18. discofrank

App than will track HR (and cadence if possible ) and export to strava

any have any clues??? since strava killed ANT + and blue tooth devices as they cant code correctly ( no i cant ) looking for an app on android phone that can do HR and cadence if possible, then upload to strava i cant be assed with a bike computer yet,....
  19. discofrank

MotoGP 2019

same can be said for rossi :)
  20. discofrank

bugs are ironed out, Zerode, nicolai, and deviant all use a pinion gbox which is flawless from 9 to 18 speed if you so wish