Search results

1. yuley95

VIC Shock wiz - borrow or rent??

Item: Shock wiz Location: Northside of Melbourne but can drive to pick up in surrounding area or Mornington Peninsula Price: Dunno, you tell me. I want to borrow a shock wiz maybe for 2 weeks Extra: I think there are a few shop around that rent them out so I’ll look into that but it would suit...
  2. yuley95

Can I use DT Swiss pro-lock nipples with PHR washers?

Bought some DT rims (EX511) for a build and they come with alloy pro head sqarx nipples and PHR washers. I want to use brass so I also bought some pro lock brass nipples (NOT pro head) and was wondering if I should use the washers or not??? The profile of the brass nipple is a little shallower...
  3. yuley95

VIC Mid travel dually for a mate getting into the sport

Item: Mid travel dually from about 2010 onwards (medium or large) Location: Melbourne but could pick up around Mornington Peninsula Or eastern suburbs if thats where you are Price: trying to keep things around $600-$800 depending on condition and what needs to be done Extra info: My mate has...
  4. yuley95

Moving to Canada for 12 months - what to take???

I’m still not sure this is wise but my wife and i are about to pack up our kids (6 and 10) and live in canada for a year :eek:. We figure now is about the best time to do it (before my daughter starts high school). We will land in Vancouver mid April and make out way to Nelson on the edge of the...
  5. yuley95

VIC Sram 11 speed shifter sold found

Item. As above Condition. Good to very good Price. Up to $50 or so? Location. Northcote Reason. I seem to have broken the barrel adjuster on mine Other. Looking for gx level or above and will pay accordingly
  6. yuley95

Product Review Hunt Trail Wide 29” boost wheelset

Item: Hunt Trail Wide 29” boost wheels Purchased From: Direct from Hunt Purchase Price (approx): about $690 delivered but their prices seems to change with conversion rate Usage: All Mountain (some general trail and some jumps etc) Pros - Good weight, nice finish, 30mm internal rim, easy...
  7. yuley95

170mm e.thirteen cranks (or other with 30mm spindle)

Item: e.thirteen cranks 170mm for 68/73 bb Location: Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: 50-100 or more depending on condition Extra Info: I’m running 175mm at the moment and have multiple bb’s and chainrings so want to stay with e.thirteen if possible. Other option is to go with RaceFace or...
  8. yuley95

AM Transition Sentinel (all the ‘big black tranny’ gags were taken)

Frame - XL Transition Sentinel in gunmetal grey Rear shock - Fox DPX2 performance elite Front shock/fork - SR Suntour Durolux RC2 160mm boost Handlebars - Spank Spike Vibrocore 800mm Stem - Spank Spike 35mm Headset - stock Grips - Ergon GA2 turq Saddle - SDG Radar Seatpost - PNW Bachelor 170mm...
  9. yuley95

Sold SB66 carbon XL - sold

Item: Yeti SB66 Carbon frame XL Location: Melbourne (would prefer local pick up but can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Used. Some scratches and chips in clear coat but generally very good Reason for selling: Transition Sentinel Price and price conditions: $650 negotiable. No shock. See...
  10. yuley95

Sold Dropper post (Lev and Reverb) external routing 30.9 - sold

Item: KS Lev 150mm 30.9 dropper with southpaw remote Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: used but solid and working flawlessly Reason for selling: new frame with different size seat tube Price and price conditions: $210 Extra Info: External routing. This replaced a...
  11. yuley95

Sold 50mm Spank Spike stem - sold

Item: Spank Spike 50mm stem Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: used but fine Reason for selling: going stupidly short... Price and price conditions: $30 Extra Info: its for 31.8mm diameter bars Pictures: you know it. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  12. yuley95

Sold 26” Stans Flow MK3 on Project 321 and Hope Pro4 - sold

Item: 26” Stans Flow MK3 on Project 321 and Hope Pro4 hubs wheelset Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: No dings. True. Round and spinning well Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: $370 negotiable (no rotors, tyres or cassette) Extra Info: I love...
  13. yuley95

Sold 26” tyres some new some used - sold

Item: 26” tyres (Maxxis, Onza and Specialized) Location: Melbourne (prefer pick up but can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: used and some new Reason for selling: gone 29” Price and price conditions: See below for full list: 2x Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 DH casing 3C Maxx Grip (tanwall) (90%...
  14. yuley95

Sold Marzocchi 55CR 150mm 26” - sold

Item: Marzocchi 55CR 150mm 26” tapered fork Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Solid as a rock. Could do with a lower leg service and will supply new seals with forks (alternatively, if you are happy to wait a week or two, I can do the service before sending on...)...
  15. yuley95

Sold SR Suntour Tri-Air 216x63 brand new - sold

Item: Brand new SR Suntour Tri-Air shock (216 x 63) Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Brand new never fitted Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: $420 NOW $380 (over $620 direct from Suntour brand new) Read Vital MTB review here...
  16. yuley95

Sold Cane Creek DB Air iL 216x63 - sold

Item: Cane Creek DB air iL climb switch 216x63 Location: Melbourne (can post at buyers expense) Item Condition: Recently serviced by NSDynamics and running smooth as butter Reason for selling: New frame Price and price conditions: $350 negotiable Extra Info: Came off a Yeti SB66 frame (also for...
  17. yuley95

VIC Found - 29er boost wheelset

Item: 29er boost wheelset with xd driver Location:would be handy in or around MELBOURNE but can pay post Item Condition:good working order. Happy to true a wheel if I need t Price and price conditions:looking for a full wheelset under $500. Happy to pay upper limit for something in great order...
  18. yuley95

VIC Avid elixir hose

Item: Avis Elixir brake hose Condition: working Reason: moving a front brake to a longer travel fork and the hose is a bit short. Location: Melbourne but happy to pay post Price: you tell me Other information: hoping someone has a busted old elixir brake they can toss my way so I can use the hose.
  19. yuley95

FOUND - Sram mmx clamp

Item: sram mmx clam - just one Location: Melbs but postage fine Price: dunno, $5??? Extra info: was using my reverb as a clamp for brakes but moving to ks lev. Just need one mmx clamp for the left brake. Looks like this:
  20. yuley95

Tell me what tools I need to buy

So I’m behind on some maintenance and I need to buy a few tools before I can get cracking. I need your help to buy the right tools for the jobs below: Head set cups I ride a Yeti SB-66 with an integrated tapered headset. I would like to buy just one tool to remove the top headset cup and bottom...