Search results

1. Nerf Herder

Dictator for a day

The all wise Australian Voter has deemed it fit to make you Supreme Leader. What would you change ... big, small, no issue to trivial or outside of your power. Time frame doesn’t really matter, but Dictator for a Day was a nice title :) The only requirement, you need to explain why ... and...
  2. Nerf Herder

MTB shoes

For the various types of riding that you do ... what is it you are looking for in a shoe? Eg for When I’m clipped in ... I’m not looking for an ultra stiff plank ... but I want slightly more stiffness for power transmission vs when not clipped ... to hold me up off the Pedals. This is about 10%...
  3. Nerf Herder

Amazon customer service

This is very random I'm writing a paper ... long story ... looking for anecdotal experience re Amazon or ebay if needed. Have you used either AMAZON US or AU or ebay What was your experience (rate it 1 to 10, 1 being shite, 10 being exceptional) ... what was your expecations ??? did they meet...
  4. Nerf Herder

Sydney ... Christmas Drinks

Anybody interested in an old style CBD pub and booze night.? or. could do a ride and BBQ ... CBF cooking to be honest. say LowenBrau pork knuckle ... schnapps.. Then Lord Nelson or whatever from there. 6pm Friday XX ... Late Nov ... ride at your own pace. And do as many laps as you can...
  5. Nerf Herder

Balance Bikes

Question for the parents that put their kids on Balance bikes at some point or are considering one If you had a choice of a more Bike Path focused or Dirt focused balance bike what would you opt for (presume only 1 choice). If off road ... would you want brakes for the little tike presume...
  6. Nerf Herder

Project Demo days / Demo Program

Would you pay for a demo + shipping over 2 weekends? Context Aussie is a big place ... Perth / Darwin may as well be another country let alone fracking regional areas in WA, FNQ, NT, SA . A complete bike to Albany from Sydney is like +$159+gst A full wagon train of roving bikes and crew to man...
  7. Nerf Herder

NSW KS LEV Integra 30.9 150mm

Item: LEV integra Location: Sydney Item Condition: Near New (couple of rides old). minor install marks on mast, signs of mud on saddle clamps ... but internals were like new and I replaced the cartridge with new as a precaution. Reason for selling: Extra Price and price conditions: $280 +...
  8. Nerf Herder

Fight fans

That was a great fight ... I’ve never seen either fighter before. I don’t normally like the heavies as I prefer fighters with quick hands ... but Fury was frigging weird but awesome all at once ... definitely my style with quick hands and feet. I reckon Fury got robbed even with the two knock...
  9. Nerf Herder

NSW WTB => Found

Item: SLX/XT/XTR 9sp shifter Location: prefer Sydney but happy to pay postage Item Condition: used but shifting well Price and price conditions: whatever’s fair Extra Info: Bar mount ... old Skool... wife’s bike won’t shift. I know I have some somewhere. But fracked if I can find it. Email is...
  10. Nerf Herder

Bike Wish list

in the spirit of What's your current bike wish list ... be it brand hoe, style hoe or full weird and wacky. Dirt, Road, or rocky dirt, commuter, e, cargo ... Whatever ... Go nuts and dream big.
  11. Nerf Herder

NSW Pole Lovers sale

Link Sports was the local service support for Pole Bicycles of Finland ... however, Pole have decided to bring it back inhouse and so we have a number of frames to clear. These are the V1.2 models ... in the 140mm the difference between the V1.2 and 1.3 is in the cable routing. Sizing Geo...
  12. Nerf Herder

Graphic Designers

Any of you so inclined or qualified ? Did you go to uni? Which one? Which of the Sydney Unis are more highly rated then the others and why? In a nut shell, what are they mainly teaching you now days? The reason I ask this is that a friend of the family was relating a story where after 4 years...
  13. Nerf Herder

Triple A rating - What is it good for ... Huh

Looking to test what I'm missing in my comprehension. Triple A ratings are good as it does a few things - highlights economic stability - suggests prudent economic management by the government or successive governments - all of which is most useful in lowering borrowing costs. And making...
  14. Nerf Herder

RAdelaide

So ... It's pretty dead in this watering hole innit. whats the chance people still use RB to organise rides? anywho ... I'm in early planning for a long weekend down your way and will be meeting up with some friends as well as do some work ... Would love to meet and greet, ride with locals etc...
  15. Nerf Herder

Product Review Source Widepac Hydration System

Item: Source Widepace Hydration System aka Bladder as found in the Source Whistler 20L pack Purchased From: Source - Webstore Purchase Price (approx): Can't remember Usage: +3years Pros - the claimed Bladder Tech is for real Cons - pack material isn't as robust as other packs I've owned...
  16. Nerf Herder

KS Southpaw upgrade

KS have released an upgrade to the Southpaw clamp to address issues that some users were experiencing with the clamp rotating; not being able to apply enough force; Some issues with carbon bars both rotating and concerns about uneven clamp force on carbon. From the pics you can see the clamp...
  17. Nerf Herder

Onza Aquila Product reviewers

First batch of Onza Aquila are about to drop on the 28th July baring customs clearance. I have up to 8 sets on offer for reviewers. 1 per state. A set is comprised of 1x 27.5 Onza Aquila + 1x 27.5 choice of either an Onza Citius or Onza Ibex. Ive chosen to mix and match the tire models so you...
  18. Nerf Herder

Do you surf and participate in PinkBike Polls

I just got some stats and apparently according to PinkBike Australia is 2% of the global MTB market ... It is supposed to have global reach in determining these stats Whilst on VitalMTB which has a North American focus ... we are 15% of the market. I think Pinkbike is understated because ... I...
  19. Nerf Herder

Product Review Specialized Command Post

Item: Spez Command Post ... Came on the Spez Enduro Purchased From: Demo bike from TBSM Purchase Price (approx): demo ... Guessing it's around $350? Usage: 2 glorious weeks of "ride it like I stole it" Pros - Can lift the puppy from the saddle Cons - Read the review Comments: I am...
  20. Nerf Herder

IT guy - Sydney

I'm looking for somebody for a short term gig ... Can be after hours or weekends ... To help with an interface between two systems that we use ... It's not development, I see it more as data base clean up, test planning, liasing with the developers ... Project management. I would expect this to...