Search results

1. H

Newly Released Bikes General

It was $1999 all last year, i was recommending it to everyone who was asking advice on a first bike. Hambo it seems you are super patient, been saving for ages. Highly recommend picking up pieces on sale over time and chipping away it it. Wait for 15% off days at pushys, local sales etc. I...
  2. H

AM Banshee Prime V3

how's that reverse components spacer going? I was going to ask how you are finding BB height with the 140 fork as its on the lower end for what banshee recommend, but i guess the spacer mitigates that somewhat. Would you recommend the spacer? seems a cost effective way to gain some ground...
  3. H

QLD SOLD

sold! thanks everyone
  4. H

QLD SOLD

poor thing is still waiting in the box for a new home, will do a better deal for burners. Id prefer it gets loved than stored away
  5. H

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

If it was last Saturday then yea it would have been me. Good little spot there, I'm also westside local.
  6. H

Ah I've never done the DTC, only the big circuit. Been a couple of times with the lotus club to spectate, it seems alright, but I wasn't drawn in enough to give it a go. Maybe when it cools down ill give it a chance. I don't even know what v-max the civic hits on the main circuit through the...
  7. H

QLD SOLD

bump still for sale!
  8. H

Love that place, I've run there quite a lot. I managed a 60.5 like 5 years ago, and ran a 58.5 on the sprint circuit at QR on ad08r. My goal was n/a 59s with ad08r at lakeside, but that extra half a second feels a bit scary there. I may come back but its 'retired' for now. some old action...
  9. H

Yea I can totally relate. I used to have much larger cams that just made it a nightmare to drive in stop/start in traffic. It also still has a pretty savage metal plate clutch type diff in there but its manageable.
  10. H

I had mothballed my project for a few years, but getting it out and about again has been nice recently. I have a different appreciation of the car as a 'street' car than I did when I used to track it. So glad I didn't ruin it tooo badly chasing speed.
  11. H

QLD SOLD

Price drop 1k!
  12. H

Post your All MTN/Funduro hardtail

Thread revive! Retired my old steel Eccentric...and built a new one. Both M frames, old one was 650b, 415mm reach, 67.5ha, 73sta, 420cs. New one is 29er, 450mm reach, 65ha, 74sta, 430cs. It feels like a monster truck in comparison. 12 speed slx, dvo sapphire, dt swiss m1900 the paint is...
  13. H

Bargain buys thread

Anyone who needs new tyres for their commuter - Specialized has the Roubaix Pro 2Bliss 30/32c for $29. And use the cyber25 code for further 25% off. https://www.specialized.com/au/en/roubaix-pro-2bliss-ready/p/155483?color=229786-155483
  14. H

QLD SOLD

I also found a new cane creek crown race floating around to go with the headset, so includes that now too
  15. H

QLD SOLD

I know right come and get it! Would look the goods underneath someones christmas tree
  16. H

QLD SOLD

bump $1050 :oops:
  17. H

QLD SOLD

Thanks Droenn! Its definitely waiting on a new loving home, boxed up and ready to go ;)
  18. H

QLD SOLD

frame is available again, ta!
  19. H

QLD SOLD

sorry guys I was away for the weekend! Frame is now pending
  20. H

QLD SOLD

now $1100 :)