3. T

WA Sold

Bump with a price drop.
  4. T

WA SOLD

Just replied via text. Cheers.
  5. T

WA SOLD

Oops. Sorry. Don’t check this as often as I should. Replied to your PM.
  6. T

WA Sold

No sorry, should have put that in the description. It’s 31.8mm.
  7. T

WA Sold.

Item: Fox Evolution CTD Shock 216 x 63mm Location: Perth Item Condition: Good, used. Has nearly 100hrs use I'd guess, so probably nearly due for a service. Reason for selling: Monarch Price and price conditions: $100 + post? Extra Info: None, as seen in pictures below. No marks on shaft. Has 1...
  8. T

WA SOLD

Item: 2014 Fox 34 Evolution CTD, 160mm, 27.5, 100x15 axle, tapered steerer Location: Perth, can post as buyer expense. Item Condition: Used but good condition, no scratches on stanchions Reason for selling: Pike Price and price conditions: Sold Extra Info: Used, no big marks and stanchions are...
  9. T

WA Sold

Item: Merida Stem Location: Perth Item Condition: Good, used Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price conditions: $10 + post Extra Info: 8deg x 90mm Pictures: Item: Giant Connect Stem Location: Perth Item Condition: Good, used Reason for selling: No longer needed Price and price...
  10. T

Which elbow and knee pads ?

I have Race Face Ambush knee and elbow pads and I really like them. The knee pads open up at the rear so you don’t need to slide them up over your foot. It can rub a little if you don’t adjust it right but you soon learn the sweet spot. I’m in Perth too and they’re probably not the coolest...
  11. T

WA SOLD

Not sure about Sidi/Giro sorry. My current shoes (5.10 Maltese Falcon) are a US10/UK9.
  12. T

WA SOLD

Item: Alpinestars Freeride 3/4 Sleeve Jersey - XL Location: Perth, will post interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new with tags, tried on once for size. Reason for selling: Too big. I'm a perfect fit for X-Large Alpinestars enduro jerseys, the freeride must leave some room for...
  13. T

WA SOLD

Item: Mavic Crossmax SPD Shoes - Size 8.5UK/42EUR Location: Perth, will post interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Almost new, only worn once. Reason for selling: I bought these by accident and they don't quite fit. I drove an hour from my house for a ride but only noticed I'd forgotten...
  14. T

This one thing changed my life

This might be a silly question, but can I just run a set of clipless 5-10s on a set of flat pedals? Maybe just take the cleat out? I’m keen to try some flats but don’t really want to buy a second pair of shoes for something I might not stick with. The sole on the clipless shoes I have seems OK.
  15. T

protecting both buyer and seller

You can get buyer/seller protection through PayPal if you conduct the transaction via something like Gumtree. However you need to link your PayPal accounts to gumtree, and conduct all communication via them. I found this out when my wife tried to sell her old wedding dress on gumtree. The...
  16. T

The QUICK question thread.....

Sweet, thanks. I'm probably dreaming, but is the chair lift likely to be running mid-week at Thredbo?
  17. T

I'm driving from Melbourne to Sydney in early December and have a day free to stop somewhere in between to squeeze in a days riding. Where would people recommend? Looking for somewhere with bike hire facilities, and will have the wife in tow so somewhere that has a greener/lighter blue option...
  18. T

Who's good at identifying spiders?

That looks a lot like the spiders I've seen out in the WA desert. They're called mouse spiders there, maybe they're native to all of Australia? Similar latitude to Canberra I think. Nobody was too threatened by them, but that doesn't mean they're not venomous. Could also be a male funnel...
  19. T

Sweet, thanks for the replies. I've read some reports of Stans rims being a bit soft too, but they appear to be all of the old EX model rather than the mk3. I'll have a look at Spank and DT Swiss too to see if there's anything that tickles my fancy. Otherwise I promise to put a "poodle was...
  20. T

What would you do Rotorburn? I'm upgrading my wheelset and I'm fairly set on a Stans/Hope combo. I currently run a 2.35 Magic Mary front with a 2.25 Hans Dampf rear, and I really dig that combo. Should I: a) Go an Arch mk3 rim/Pro4 hub and continue to run my favourite tyre combo b)Go the...