Search results

1. c3024446

Bottom bracket shell filled with water

LIterally have the front triangle in my hand completely stripped. There is water in it, i can't get it out and i don't know exactly where it is. I think i've gone insane, it's like the water is between the carbon layers in the frame. Time to put it back togther I suppose :rolleyes:
  2. c3024446

Bottom bracket shell filled with water

I don't like this thread. I went home, and shook my bike (Turner Czar V1.0) and it sounds like the frame has water in it. I have stripped it almost completely and cannot find where the water is. FML.
  3. c3024446

Best sub $200 dropper post

BrandX
  4. c3024446

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

I truly hope that our suppression efforts have been worthwhile and not a waste of time delaying the inevitable.
  5. c3024446

Sold SantaCruz Nomad CC - Large

Damn that's nice.
  6. c3024446

Connecting brake hose to XT8100 lever

Oh, and with regards to the silver or gold barb - you'll have to do some digging and see the ID of a Magura hose compared to the Shimano ones (BH59 = bigger ID, BH90 = smaller)
  7. c3024446

Dont think so Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. c3024446

You'd need the nut as well?
  9. c3024446

The PM isn't happy about the idea. They are arguing about it now. Who knows what the result will be.
  10. c3024446

This would be nice, but the $100bn cost to build said rail line means it would never be financially viable vs airfares costing <$200.
  11. c3024446

Probably already posted, but we are 8 days behind the US and 3 weeks behind Italy. Increase in Italy is now linear rather than exponential according to the graph below. I'm anxiously waiting to see how effective the social distancing / border control measures are here. In Australia our numbers...
  12. c3024446

We have a two week holiday booked in tasmania in mid April. I've already bit the bullet and cancelled all accom, hire car etc. If by some miracle we can still go, I'll rebook them at the last minute.
  13. c3024446

Cassette skipping on new chain

Not sure. The 2nd chain skipped for the short time then bedded in. It's now onto it's third - which has never skipped. Maybe chain no.2 was slightly under spec.
  14. c3024446

Cassette skipping on new chain

I'd see if it beds in as you don;t have much to lose. I've been lucky before with a new chain skipping on a single cog and it went away after a few rides/
  15. c3024446

Ummmmm, Oil has crashed by more than 20% and the ASX is in freefall. Can someone enlighten me - is this GFC territory or worse?
  16. c3024446

Constantly on the news - I can see how the masses are scared, especially the not-so-clever ones.
  17. c3024446

Another thing - containing the virus in China hasn't worked even with their ability to take all the freedoms away from their citizens......can it be stopped? Or should we start having COVID-19 parties so everyone catches it and we just get this over with?
  18. c3024446

I both blame, and I suppose thank, this thread for getting me to tell the bride to "get some TP in the usual Monday shop".
  19. c3024446

Fox 34 air cap socket - DIY

https://epicbleedsolutions.com/products/flat-socket-spanner-fox-rockshox-forks Don't want to be a buzz kill but I've got a full set of these and they are amazing.