Search results

1. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

So umm apparently my new bike left Spain today.....
  2. S

1x tweens bike

I don’t even think the marlin 5 is a hub rear wheel. Pretty sure it’s a freewheel so you need to upgrade that straight away. I bought a $700 Avanti Montari and then spent $300 on upgrades. If I was doing it today I would probably just buy one of these...
  3. S

VIC 27.2mm zero offset seatpost/90mm stem

Shit Phil forgot all about this - sorry - it’s 350mm - minimum insert 90mm There is wear on the sticker, the post however is fine
  4. S

Black Dogs and mental shit in general

It’s tough down in the well and very hard to ask for a hand out. I find when I’m deep and everything is too hard I try to admit it and make compromises. My best example is at times it’s too hard to load the bike and go for a ride. Until recently this meant I didn’t do it. Now I recognise my...
  5. S

New bike, frame protection?

If your in or near Canberra I’m not sure what they charge but But check out Cykel Division They have some awesome protections and wraps on instagram and Facebook. I’m waiting for my new bike and think they will be high on my list. I’m not the diy type....
  6. S

Newly Released Bikes General

Bugger... Sucks when you know what you want And can’t get it...
  7. S

Newly Released Bikes General

Did you try offthebrakes? they are the local distributor and might have access....
  8. S

VIC 27.2mm zero offset seatpost/90mm stem

Think I have a Syntace P6 carbon post kicking around (red graphics/writing). Let me know if you want more details
  9. S

ShockWiz - Automated Suspension Tuning

Anyone renting these?
  10. S

Sold 2020 Banshee Paradox V3 Large (Frame and Headset)

Fat Muz never disappoints GLWS
  11. S

ACT Focus SAM 2.0 - M

Still for sale?
  12. S

Which Alloy Enduro/Trail 27.5 Bike for around $4k

Nothing Rocky Mountain at 20% off in the pushys sale?
  13. S

Rode another demo this time closer to home @welby. Must say was mighty impressed with the Orbea Occam - it’s going to take something very special to dethrone it... If I can be bothered looking anymore - Thanks Davey Sprocket MTB
  14. S

Rode an ACT trifecta. Was demoing a Stumpjumper ST from Lonsdale St. My quicker young bloke and I rode Cotter Pines all by ourselves. Interesting place. I then shuttled Stromlo for a run for H and met him at the bottom for a short run up and down. Set PRs nearly all the way down in an unfit...
  15. S

Bargain buys thread

Syntace flatforce for the win 22mm in the shorter ones... https://assets.syntace.de/media/13/1396/Vorbauten_Manual_EN_ver-19.pdf Wont be cheap...
  16. S

Project Demo days / Demo Program

Yep Trek was pretty much the only one interested. They Have preped their demo fleet for sale however (covid stock issues) and wont be offering demos until they get the new fleet god knows when. At this rate The scary thing is if the rascal rides remotely well, I will most likely buy it because...
  17. S

I like the I have never bought online direct line. I am currently in the market for a new bike (Orbo has helped with the Rascal). With the long weekend coming and covid restrictions easing I thought I’d ring around and see what I could get in Canberra to test ride/demo. I have basically Struck...
  18. S

Don’t suppose they also demo a Ripley?
  19. S

Bargain buys thread

Out of interest is there just a touch of concave on the platform? If so I’m in