Search results

1. danncam

AM Craftworks ENR

I actually like it. Has the sense of an insect about it, like a praying mantis.
  2. danncam

First car for mtb

Cats yes, puppies no, kids no, JWs yes
  3. danncam

First car for mtb

Fuck I hate those things.. I see them around being driven by one person; who I assume is a climate change denier and doesn't give a shit that it takes up far too much space in car parks, the road and is generally fugly af.
  4. danncam

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Pfft...who needs e-mtb when you got this baby humming at 70km/HR with mighty v-brakes to haul you back. He might throw in the Commodore as well if you're lucky.
  5. danncam

Metal, Hardcore, Punk and everything inbetween

https://redbait.bandcamp.com/album/cages pay what you want politically left hardcore, fucking loud and makes me grin.
  6. danncam

Melbourne Burners post Covid meetup - Silvan - Sat 13th June

Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - Hakan wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle link1896 - Mark danncam - Campbell danncam + 1 - Will danncam + 1 - Cameron Q Kip01- tas Kip01+1- Ryan Kip01+1- Matty smitho- Ollie Plankosaurus - Dale Will is ill, but Cam Q's will helps him climb so will replace Will
  7. danncam

Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - Hakan wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle link1896 - Mark danncam - Campbell danncam + 1 - Will Kip01- tas Kip01+1- Ryan Kip01+1- Matty smitho- Ollie Plankosaurus - Dale Added Will (let me know if we are ok with a group over 10)
  8. danncam

Can I add a non-burner mate to the wussy 500m group (name of Pommy Will)?
  9. danncam

Fine by me. I often ride Red Hill so get up towards the 900+m, but almost never 1km+ as by then I am knackered.
  10. danncam

Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

Not so much douche as creepy
  11. danncam

What's everyone doing with their wallet, phone and keys on a ride?

Phone that has a cover in my right pocket, keys in my left. That said I do not understand the hate little saddle bags get. Cinch it tight with the tools you want inside and you always have them with you and it is far mreo confortable (and the weight is low down) compared to a bum bag or waist...
  12. danncam

Group 2 - 500m vert tkdbboy - Hakan wkkie - Wayne wkkie + 1 - Kyle Boom King - Andrew link1896 - Mark danncam - Campbell Haven't ridden out at Silvan before, so excited to be shown the trails by a local and meet some burners.
  13. danncam

Would love to ride somewhere new with a bunch of farkin burners
  14. danncam

Funkytown pre-WFH Wheelies

I'm am a WFH now, and because of my organisation it's a long day usually. I am also shit at Wheelies. So my covid-19 goal is to not be shit at them by the time this is all over. If I can stick with it I'm going to be in Delacombe Park near the guides hall at 7 each morning for a quick 10-20...
  15. danncam

The last movie you've last watched last

El Camino, nice coda for breaking bad. Enough tension and violence to keep one happy
  16. danncam

The last movie you've last watched last

Joker 8/10 (as long as you're up for a depressing, slow, moody dirge). If you want some smiles, action, in-jokes and pop cultcha nods; give it a miss. Joker is not a super hero movie. Not a date movie, and will be balm to the soul for any incel-y types out there.
  17. danncam

E-line the new French-line?

not as enraging as your day, but my mate and I were annoyed today when we let the 2 emtbs past up comms game climb, for them to stop at the top for a freaking rest...A REST!
  18. danncam

What are you listening to NOW?

Judge john hodgeman