Search results

1. rtd

VIC Sold

Sold
  2. rtd

VIC Sold

Item: Boxxer WC 2017 Condition: great Located: Coburg North 3058 Price: 500 Extra info: 27.5, black lowers. Drop crown. One tiny mark on one stanchion. Small rub mark on lowers from brake cable.
  3. rtd

VIC Commencal Supreme DH v2

Picture attached, sorry for the quality
  4. rtd

VIC Commencal Supreme DH v2

Item: Commencal Supreme V2, 2011, large Condition: good. Paint is pretty knackered, but the frame is in sound condition with no cracks etc. Located: Coburg North 3058 Price: $270. Info: Frame large. Year 2011 (I think). For 270$ I'll throw in a fox rc4 shock (no spring) that needs a rebuild...
  5. rtd

Shimano Saint Brakes and Drivetrain

All gone according to him, pending pickup. Next in line if the sale falls through. Thanks
  6. rtd

bump. Found a set of forks and a rear shock. Just need drivetrain, brakes, wheels. Bump.
  7. rtd

Fox 40 RC2 Factory Kashima

Found
  8. rtd

what have you got Boom King?
  9. rtd

What: Shimano Saint brakes | Shimano Saint drivetrain Location: Melbourne, but willing to pay shipping Price/conditions: you tell me Extra information: Building a dh bike and wanting saint drivetrain and brakes. Condition - don't mind scratches here and there on components. Brakes - if new pads...
  10. rtd

Fox 40 RC2 Factory Kashima

What: Fox 40 RC2 Factory Kashima Forks | 26inch wheel size Location: Melbourne, but willing to pay shipping Price/conditions: you tell me Extra information: Building a dh bike and would like a Kashima 40 to go with it. Doesn't matter if it needs new seals/oil. Would prefer a fork with reasonable...
  11. rtd

Recommend me an AM bike around $3.5k

Agreed. I prefer this much more to their new tracer and carbine colours..
  12. rtd

Recommend me an AM bike around $3.5k

Pushy's have Intense Spider 275C for around the 4k mark, with a reasonably respectable build. Maybe would just need to change the tyres, and possibly the cockpit to your liking. https://www.pushys.com.au/intense-spider-27-5-silver-carbon-frame-and-build-kit-bundle-2016.html I've been thinking...
  13. rtd

AM SC Nomad C

Very nice. How good is the bikeyoke revive post! Running one and love it to bits. I have to 'reset' mine every few rides. It's a pretty simple job and makes the post function like new. -Rich
  14. rtd

VIC SOLD please delete

Dang. Let me know if the sale falls through. -Rich
  15. rtd

Found

Thanks guys, have located a set of SLX brakes brand new for $100 f&r (thanks empee)! Moving to 'Found'. -Rich
  16. rtd

Found

Legend. Thanks Moorey. Moving to 'found'. -Rich
  17. rtd

Found

Would prefer a standalone shifter mount as I'm quite certain I'll change the brakes. Moorey that's exactly what I need, what do you want for it? *Edit* having some trouble getting the photo up (using only my phone) can post it tomorrow.
  18. rtd

Found

Item: Avid shifter mount/clamp, OR shifter / brake mount Location: Bris Price: $20? Extra: after a mount for an X9 shifter. Have an elixir brake so I can either take a stand alone shifter mount or I can take the brake and shifter combined mounts that they did. These are available on eBay for...
  19. rtd

DH Another Legend is Born

All good mate, have found him on Facebook, will send them an enquiry. Cheers
  20. rtd

DH Another Legend is Born

Hey mate, how tall are you for the XL sizing? Also, was the bike complete when you purchased, or did you buy as a frame only and have it built? Looking at a new downhill bike for this year and a 27.5 legend is on the shortlist, had an older 26inch one previously and loved it.